You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 4th 2004, 3:00pm

Moving...again...

Hey all

Just another heads-up. I'm taking possession of my new house on Friday and will be spending a week or so unpacking all my stuff at last.

Hence you will not likely hear from me much after Thursday. But to whet your appetite, my return in mid to late May will bring with it:

-Political intrigue from Germany (remember, the Beer Hall Putsch historically takes place in November '23)

-Word on a new German destroyer type (turns out it's time to replace some of the old ones)

-Developments in As Salif

-Internal problems in India

-Details on India's Akbar -class battleships

J

Tuesday, May 4th 2004, 4:14pm

Sounds good to me :)

Have a good time in Hell.

Tuesday, May 4th 2004, 7:39pm

Best of luck with the move!!

Wednesday, May 5th 2004, 12:39am

Ain't moving a kick in the teeth and a gonch pull?!

Wednesday, May 5th 2004, 3:12pm

In that Kevin Costner "Robin Hood" flick, the Sheriff of Nottingham wanted to kill Robin with a dull spoon. I thinking of moving as the modern equivalent: slow and painful.

Monday, May 17th 2004, 2:44pm

Back again, more or less

The move is essentially done now...though most of our stuff remains in boxes, and will stay that way till our furniture comes down on a ship this summer.

Don't envision posting much over the next few days, but I'll be loitering around.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, May 17th 2004, 3:37pm

Welcome back

Glad to have you with us again... ;o)

Monday, May 17th 2004, 9:45pm

Welcome Back!!!