You are not logged in.

Friday, May 28th 2010, 11:07pm

Holiday

I am off to visit some family, watch a baseball game, and see a museum filled with dismembered bodies. Internet access uncertain. What a waste of a good three-day holiday weekend. :(

Friday, May 28th 2010, 11:13pm

Safe trip!

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 12:55am

Have fun!

Monday, May 31st 2010, 8:45am

Have fun !!!

By the way i'm back from my holidays ;) I was in Italy for one week with a lot of sun and hot sand.

Monday, May 31st 2010, 8:46pm

I still have two weeks and a few days to go for the first of four holiday trips that I have planned for this year... and I sure need them after the mess of the French Mothersday week last week.

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 2:45am

Have returned.

The baseball game was fun. The Body Worlds museum, well, I didn't exactly see much of it after I passed out...

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 5:17pm

I assume someone had come along with you to prevent you from becoming a permanent part of that museum's collection. :)

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 7:26pm

Well, I didn't go entirely unconscious, I just felt really warm and lightheaded, then walked into a wall and ended up on the ground. After about ten minutes I felt well enough to move again.

Reminded me way too much of Biology class (both high-school and college). Boring and Disgusting.

This is why I work for engineers, not doctors.

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 8:21pm

Really makes me wonder what kind of sane person would
a) go to such a museum.
b) create such a museum.

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 8:26pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Really makes me wonder what kind of sane person would
a) go to such a museum.
b) create such a museum.

a) Americans (such as me, apparently).
b) A German anatomist.

It was... well, it would be extremely interesting for a medical professional to see. I'm on the opposite end of the scale from medical people (I work for an engineer) and I hated Biology class. (Chemistry - fun! We got to light things on fire, melt glass, and do math! Biology... what a good class for catching up on sleep.)