You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 7:17pm

Greece

As was hinted at, I've been approached to take over Greece. I'd like to formally request that I be allowed to run Greece.

If there are no objections to this my first priority will be to set up the government.

As I've been unable to locate any information detailing the current Greek government I'd propose a Constitutional Monarchy with George II as King and Konstantinos Demertzis as Prime Minister.

As I've seen nothing to indicate the great unrest in Greece as historical I see no reason for the hung Parliament as historical and therefore no reason to see Ioannis Metaxas to be made Prime Minister.

Due to this decision Dermertzis will not suffer a heart attack as per historical and will remain PM.

I will have to see what information I can find in regards to other Ministers and other persons of power.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sachmle" (May 16th 2010, 7:23pm)

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 8:33pm

RE: Greece

Quoted

Originally posted by Sachmle
As was hinted at, I've been approached to take over Greece. I'd like to formally request that I be allowed to run Greece.

Got my vote.

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 9:48pm

Thumbs up here

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 10:10pm

works for me

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 10:33pm

Ok on my book.

Monday, May 17th 2010, 4:03am

The Med just got a whole lot more interesting. Love it.

Monday, May 17th 2010, 5:07am

Good here

Monday, May 17th 2010, 8:40am

No prob's from the far east ;)

Monday, May 17th 2010, 9:34am

Looking forward to (sorta, OOC anyway lol) a new pain in the butt!

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 9:41pm

I say Aye!