You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 9th 2010, 9:53pm

Computer died

Now Guys since yesterday I don't have any computer anymore, and no money for a new one.

I'll try If I may to use my mothers PC's If not, you'll see me ''SOME times''

That's why I'm getting dislike the live...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALVAMA" (May 9th 2010, 9:54pm)

Sunday, May 9th 2010, 9:58pm

That stinks. :(

Monday, May 10th 2010, 12:15am

Yikes!

Monday, May 10th 2010, 1:10am

We'll hold Peru for you!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Monday, May 10th 2010, 4:48am

RE: Computer died

Quoted

Originally posted by ALVAMA
Now Guys since yesterday I don't have any computer anymore, and no money for a new one.

I'll try If I may to use my mothers PC's If not, you'll see me ''SOME times''

That's why I'm getting dislike the live...

Crud :(
... well we'll look forward to you dropping in.

Monday, May 10th 2010, 9:26am

That's bad !!!

I'm so sorry Alex, that you have such problems with your PC's.

I hope you will stay here as often as it's possible, because i like your drawings very much. ;)

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 12:24pm

I feel your pain Alex....

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 5:00pm

Thanks guys! I could CRY CRY CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I post here from school! My dad my could perhaps get an old computer from his job, whish was for my mother to be fair, but I'll get him after He install internet one it.

If not, IT HURT HURT HURT X( X( X( X( X(

I'm crying ;(

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 5:10pm

I have an old PC and 19" monitor at home that nobody needs anymore (nothing special, no 3D graphics possible but good enough for internet and some document stuff). We are about to scrap it but if you can find a way how to get this thing from Frankfurt to your place....

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 9:55pm

Mailing here from the Libery in Geldermalsen

Really Thank-you for your idea Hooman! I'm only afraid that wuld not possible, as my father will I get a job at a supermarket and save money to buy a new one.... since he changed his mind... (...) His PC died a little time ago, so If I get talk with him about that....
He will give me for a little time the one from his job, and I need to get really save with it, If it gets broken down.... I don't want to know what will happen

But again I'm reallt glad you guys live with me! It really hurts

I'm not enjoying this year (2010) It has been started bad, so many problems, We got 6 computers, and now we only have one still working but as non USB and Internet. My father's friend Know Were I can buy a good notebook for not to many work. I already have some euro's and I have to work 4 weeks at the ''Albert Hein'' if you guys know that shop?

But I has to go, need to take some money since the computers work here with coins!

I'll try tomorrow to come back online If it possbile for me, I really hope it, because The best thing I like to do is here and a the SB forum and chat with you!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALVAMA" (May 12th 2010, 9:57pm)

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 10:18pm

If you're not careful, you might end up in a situation where it is cheaper to buy a train ticket and come over to my place to use the computer than it is to use it at the library. :D

HoOmAn

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 9:09am

You got 6 computers and 5 of them are wrecked now? Hell, what are you doing with those machines?!?!

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 6:20pm

Cyber attacks!

Btw Guys I've the PC from my fathers work so I can be online as normal, still install stuff. But I hope this one will be wrecked.. :(

HoOmAn

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 9:43pm

CYBER ATTACKS?!?!?

Since I got my first Amiga 500 I´ve never lost any computer to cyber attacks. Even that A500 is still around somewhere and running.......

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 2:17pm

Hi Guys

My computer died suddely, this is the fouth one this year whish is broken down!!

Also I'll leave my country upcoming week and went ia Harwich to Londen by Stena Line for a week.

Alex

PS (Yes ofcource I'll take pics I always do, I've space for 4000 photos )

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 2:21pm

Hi Alex,

i think the best way will be, to keep your fingers from any PC !!!! :D

HoOmAn

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 3:05pm

I really don´t get it...... How could someone break so many PC?

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 3:13pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
I really don´t get it...... How could someone break so many PC?

No kidding! I've barely *owned* that many computers! The magic you do to turn out all those Shipbucket masterpieces must not play well with technology. ;)

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 3:57pm

The ground you live on must be cursed! :)

So which parts of London will be terrorized? Do the people of London have to worry about their computers? :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Jun 15th 2010, 3:58pm)

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 4:42pm

Onto the boats! Women and Computers first! :D :D :D