You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 12:55pm

stupid question

Are you guys still glad I've joined WesWorld?

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 12:56pm

Very Stupid Question

Only one word:

[SIZE=4]SURE !!!! [/SIZE]

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 1:17pm

Sure, why, has anyone told you otherwise?

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 1:46pm

Since all while just get mad with guys, Don't now why, on various forums, so that's why I ask it, because if there is need for a change of my image

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 3:04pm

I got no problem with you.

PS. Thanks for the photobucket of the Delhi. Is posted in the Indian encyclopedia.

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 3:19pm

RE: stupid question

Quoted

Originally posted by ALVAMA
Are you guys still glad I've joined WesWorld?

Darn skippy I'm glad of it. Sure, I'd like some Peruvian news sometime, but that's not a very big deal...

(FYI: There was a bit of furor over on Shipbucket which probably inspired the question. Remember that's Colosseum talking...)

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 4:33pm

You've got to take what you read over a Shipbucket with a pinch of salt. I find it safer to stick to drawing and commenting on that rather than getting drawn into some of the crap that flies around. I get pretty tired of that site at times and only my love of drawing shipbucket style drawings keeps me coming back.

Wesworld is one of the few forums that is peaceful and respectful 99% of the time. We're all laid back around here these days.

You've made Wesworld a much prettier place to look at so I'd say your more than welcome.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hood" (May 3rd 2010, 4:35pm)

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 5:07pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hood
You've got to take what you read over a Shipbucket with a pinch of salt. I find it safer to stick to drawing and commenting on that rather than getting drawn into some of the crap that flies around. I get pretty tired of that site at times and only my love of drawing shipbucket style drawings keeps me coming back.

This, in spades. I made the mistake of jumping into one of the debates over in Shipbucket, and regretted it - rolling in the muck with pigs, as they say. Both of the admins there are pretty touchy and temperamental - not the sort of personalities I'd want to see in an admin, personally.

There's good artists over there, but I don't care to participate on any level deeper than that.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 7:59pm

I´m surprised to "see" you write such a question. Feel free to write our admins in private should you feel there is need to talk.

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 8:01pm

I'm glad You did join wesworld the more the merrier.

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 10:25pm

No problems here either.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 10:58pm

I guess he was only fishing for compliments, eh? ;o)

Monday, May 3rd 2010, 11:49pm

Very glad you joined. You, actually, in particular, have one of the best drawing skills I've seen on this site...(some of Hood's, like the Admiral's, are also up there)

Yeah, compared to other forums, Wesworld, Warship Projects, and Navalism are like oasis's of peace and calm, compared to Shipbucket and Warships1.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 7:28am

Sure we're glad you joined.

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 10:38am

Yup, that WAS a stupid question!!

Alvama, your art is an inpiration to us all, I for one, am more than glad you are here.

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 4:45pm

Thanks guys I was gettig unsure after a few problems, so if needed I could change my image...

Like at shipbucket there was a new guy spain, and a other guy said great to have a non Dutch european people here, there are already much Dutch, and most of them have problems with the language too..

The same last time on a other forum too, my grammer isn't good, don't know why but just a problem that 's why I'm kinda banned somewere else, people were getting dislike me, and I wanted to get that not here, you all still the best friends I can wish so...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALVAMA" (May 4th 2010, 4:53pm)

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 5:01pm

Don't worry about speaking perfect English here. I've seen native English-only speakers with poorer English than you're using. ;) I occasionally get confused, but you won't learn to improve it except by exposure to it.

Quoted

Originally posted by ALVAMA
Like at shipbucket there was a new guy spain, and a other guy said great to have a non Dutch european people here, there are already much Dutch, and most of them have problems with the language too..

Well, at least on Shipbucket, the Italians and Dutch *are* slightly over-represented in proportion to other countries... ;) :P

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 5:07pm

Hey, don't worry about English. I have lived in the US for over twenty years and my grammar still sucks. :D

In my case it happens when you learn a language after High School and your first introduction to that language was a Drill Instructor from Dixie. Sometimes I sound rude when is not my intention at all. So I know from where you're coming from.

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 6:42pm

Stupid Question

Actually how many English native speakers do we have here?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (May 4th 2010, 6:43pm)

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 8:41pm

RE: Stupid Question

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski
Actually how many English native speakers do we have here?

*raises hand*

Almava, it's always good to have someone around who can draw. Plus, I deal with Glasgwegians on a daily basis who write the way they speak: I'm fairly confident you could write however you liked and make more sense than them :D