You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 30th 2010, 12:02am

Some gloating required

Due to a very timely discovery by TheCanadian, I have acquired Friedman's US Cruisers.

Cost to me? $9 Canadian... :D

Thanks Jason! 8)

Friday, April 30th 2010, 12:16am

And I was talking with Shin a couple of weeks ago over how it was cheap when we found it on Amazon for $100.....

Friday, April 30th 2010, 1:02am

I will violently maim you when you least expect it. And your pet Canadian, too.

Friday, April 30th 2010, 1:11am

Texan, unable to choose sides, decides to go with the third option. thesmillingassaisn.

*dun-dun-dunnn*

Friday, April 30th 2010, 1:15am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc

Hahahaha
I know the pain.
Although from a different perspective.
I sold a 189something edition of Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols" for 100PLN latter I found the same book on E-bay(allegro) going for 2500PLN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (Apr 30th 2010, 1:16am)

Friday, April 30th 2010, 1:53am

I got my copy, with a hord of other books, for $100.

Friday, April 30th 2010, 7:18am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc

Hey! I am no ones pet! He is just lucky that a) My credit card wouldnt work for some stupid reason, and b) he happened to be on the IRC at the same time I was, and the conversation turned to that very book. Otherwise, I would have been the one gloating :D.

Friday, April 30th 2010, 12:37pm

I remember that conversation.....and a certain someone storming off IRC!

Friday, April 30th 2010, 2:32pm

Deos fortioribus adesse

the fast anyway... :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (Apr 30th 2010, 2:33pm)

Sunday, May 2nd 2010, 6:35pm

RE: Some gloating required

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Due to a very timely discovery by TheCanadian, I have acquired Friedman's US Cruisers.

Cost to me? $9 Canadian... :D

Thanks Jason! 8)

That is cheap!! :D

I remember I was in the book shop I saw an old second-handscale book, great book €27,- , but I didn't got the maney with me later I saw that book in a museum just €5,- new in plastic 8o damn! Luckly I didn't bougth the early one! :P