You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 7:27am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Mexico does not like the way Yugoslavia is going (not enough hate) and will be pulling all of its advisers from Yugoslavia.

Their service in Yugoslavia is duly noted are thanked for their assistance by His Majesty before their departure. :)

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 7:31am

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy
Latvia thinks that there are not enough brandy distillers in Yugoslavia. Therefore, the Iroisos Brandy Brand will be sponsering the co-creation of a brandy distiller in Yugoslavia along with Remoda Brandery.

Yugoslavia is always interested in encouraging foreign investment; however, please recall that the manufacture of spirits is subject to strong government regulation and control. ;)

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 3:33pm

Hey Hood, is Ghazi the King of Iraq in WW?

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 8:58pm

Bagpuss or the Clangers... now that was funny! Made my day!! :D

The UK has a special place in its heart for Saudi Arabia. Puppets would be OTL I guess but Iraq might be slightly different. Let me fins my files and I'll get back to you.

Saturday, May 22nd 2010, 11:35am

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral
It'd be nice to have Bagpuss or the Clangers in charge but I don't see any reason to assume the historical figures aren't in charge.

RA, shame on you for suggesting Britain has installed unemployed ex-television puppets into positions of power and that Imperial policy has strings attached...

"Gavin you are under my control, you cannot resist. Tell me when the Caproni Ariete becomes fully operational. Speak! You cannot resist! Speak!
Muhahahahah!

PS: don't get me mad or my eyes will light up and then you'll be very afraid... (unless my batteries pack up or the bulb blows, ah well!)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hood" (May 22nd 2010, 11:36am)