You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 18th 2009, 12:33am

Holidays

I've being on vacation sicne December 6. That is the why of the slowing down of the news from my front. Will start catching up next year.

Friday, December 18th 2009, 1:59am

Have a good holiday!

Friday, December 18th 2009, 6:56pm

Have fun!

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 6:19am

I will be gone for the next week. Please PM me within 12 hours if you want a answer to any burning question.

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 6:12pm

Just had my Holiday fun...

digging my cars out of ~50cm of snow...

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 6:21pm

some quick pictures i snapped with my phone last night...

spent two hours digging out my car, driveway (and half the road, since plows never came by) to go see Avatar with my cousins....only to call the theater, and here some teenager tell me they decided to close.

Buncha slackers down here. >:\

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 6:23pm

LOL

Xo)

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 7:02pm

Well Season's Greetings to you all.

I expect I won't be posting much if at all until the New Year. Next couple of days will likely be busy pre-Christmas, then off to New York (provided it stops snowing) where I may or may not have computer access.

Peace and Joy to all.
-Kirk

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 7:47pm

I'm dreaming of a white christmas ;)

may be you see some yeti ? ;)

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 7:50pm

I think that would be more likely in my area, afterall there are folks that claim Bigfeet live here. Drop snow on them, you get Yetis...no?

Sunday, December 20th 2009, 7:56pm

I think it will look better if you painted them white (using may be white color spray ;) ) than put snow on their heads :D

Monday, December 21st 2009, 1:30pm

One thing I LOVE about Vancouver.....we don't get the snow that gets dumped on the rest of the country! I DO NOT miss shoveling that crap twice a day for 3 months!!!

If we are lucky though we get a little snow in time for Christmas.

I might be on here a few days before the 24th but after that it might be a few days untill I return to the computer.

Monday, December 21st 2009, 1:38pm

Merry christmas & happy new year to all of you!!!

I see it's snowing to the North but here in Greece...
sun, sun & sun!!! 15 - 25 degrees of celsius!!! hahaha!!! Christmas on the beaches...

Monday, December 21st 2009, 1:51pm

HAPPY DAYS!!! :)

Monday, December 21st 2009, 9:35pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
One thing I LOVE about Vancouver.....we don't get the snow that gets dumped on the rest of the country! I DO NOT miss shoveling that crap twice a day for 3 months!!!

If we are lucky though we get a little snow in time for Christmas.

I might be on here a few days before the 24th but after that it might be a few days untill I return to the computer.

Well Wes, I can send you some, we have about 2 feet of snow here in Northern Alberta. If you would like, I can send the 53 below temperature we had too.

Monday, December 21st 2009, 9:44pm

Enough highways running from the eastern side of the Rockies to Vancouver. Maybe drag some of the snow from the mountains along as well to Wes's house. :D

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 12:02am

If you could by some strange technology do that, it would just melt with all the rain and +7 temp!

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 5:47pm

We've got freezing rain here, to be followed by a major blizzard. Mother Nature says "Merry Christmas, sorry about the electric, suckers! :( "

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 5:53pm

I have sort of sporadic internet access for this week, being away from home.

Weather isn't really a problem here. Half inch of snow, a bit cold, otherwise not really a problem. Elsewhere in the UK they've had a few inches of snow and the transport system has ground to a halt as usual. Did almost 200miles on my bike the other day which was pretty cold, but still not so bad as scuba diving in a quarry last winter wearing a fairly thin wetsuit.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2009, 8:52pm

We've had 3 inches up here in Lancashire with more on the way. It's not the snow but the frozen slush and ice that causes the problems.

If I don't get on here nearer to Xmas I'll take this opportunity to wish everyone a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!