You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 8:27pm

There is something odd there any nickname I add is invalid and if I leave it blank you go to a page where the only thing is a donate via paypal button

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 11:35pm

Hmm...that's the only person who that ever happens too...is your Java up to date?

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 11:55pm

Installed latest Java and can now enter but every nick is still invalid

EDIT: Hmm, seems I have to enter the channel before choosing a nick

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (Mar 3rd 2010, 11:58pm)

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 12:09am

YES! No wonder you were doing it wrong. Enter the channel, then the nick!

Saturday, March 6th 2010, 10:29pm

Another note for anyone who drops by; I'm almost always logged into the channel, but I'm not sitting staring at mIRC all day. Odds are I'm doing something else on the computer (or near it).

The channel topic also says this, but I'll explain it a bit here; If you say "shin" or "ShinRa" into the IRC channel, it's programmed to play a sound effect, and is the best way to get my attention.

Otherwise, If I'm sitting here tooling around on STO or fiddling with the Xbox, I only check the channel occasionally.

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 11:29am

Come on Guys JOIN!

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 3:28pm

Most American's are at work or are at other, more pressing obligations right now. I'm typing this right before I have to leave. A better time is about 7-8 PM, Central American Time. Me and Brock are usually on then. and sometimes, Wes is too.

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 5:39pm

That could be the main problem with the IRC channel, the time difference between Europe and America.

I don't get home from work until 11 Mountain Standard Time most days, except Sunday and Wednesday, my two days off. Sunday I usually go out, so I won't be on till 7 MST.

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 7:37pm

I'm on right now :D

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 2:06am

Bumpity bump!

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 2:10am

I love Spam!

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 9:58pm

I think he is trying to get more people on.

By the way folks, you do need this java update for it to work http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp, although that is the english one.

Friday, May 21st 2010, 1:52am

Bumped again for those who have yet to join!

Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 1:40am

I noticed that Nightstar has set up an alternate method of accessing IRC using the webchat, which you can use instead of the Javachat.

Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 9:30pm

Thanks! Still I'm dis-like my country's timezone! :(

Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 9:54pm

Sorry I missed you, Alex; I'd been off making brownies and didn't see when you got on.

Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 10:54pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ALVAMA
Thanks! Still I'm dis-like my country's timezone! :(

To be honest, me and Brock can only be around when we're around. If you fellows in Europe want people around to chat up, you'll basically have to do what me and Brock have done for a few months; sit around in the channel waiting for more people to show up. Walter already does this (and is prbably rather lonely in the morning ): ), so feel free to drop by and give him a hug.

Sunday, May 23rd 2010, 10:56pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc
... sit around in the channel waiting for more people to show up. Walter already does this (and is prbably rather lonely in the morning ): ), so feel free to drop by and give him a hug.

LOL! Poor Walter!

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 4:58am

A reminder to anyone who drops by the channel;

1) Say "ShinRa", and it'll get my attention (I have a sound effect programmed). I'm usually doing other stuff if no discussion is going on, and won't notice people dropping by unless they stick around a while, or ping me.

2) You'll show up with a random "NS-JavaGuest####" name. You can change that by entering "/nick yournamehere". It's helpful if you do that, even if you don't stick around, so we at least know who's trying to visit. (:

Monday, May 31st 2010, 11:21pm

Notes:

Most of the time, when there's a name not familer in there, it's Desertfox.