You are not logged in.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 12:07am

Clock note

Just a warning to the populace; The clock went wonky again, and recent replies are being shunted to the wrong place in their parent threads.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 5:27pm

Hood also PM'ed me to inform me that he was unable to post for a while as it kept telling him he had to wait 30 seconds to repost.

.....and this thread has been unhighlighted while others have been highlighted for a full 24 hours with no new reply's to the post.

Hitting the "mark all forums as read" tab does nothing.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 5:47pm

You can hit "mark as read" until you fade away on a 9th of September when the board thinks the post in question was written on the 10th! ;o)

Testpilot is aware of these issues and has resetted the clock several times. Let´s hope it will be okay this time....

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 7:04pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
You can hit "mark as read" until you fade away on a 9th of September when the board thinks the post in question was written on the 10th! ;o)

Haha, good point!

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 7:33pm

My general advice would be to take a break and come back friday, when (hopefully) reality catches up to the board clock; as it is, if anyone's replied to the Peruvian thread in the past day or so, I can't find the new posts. New threads, and new-er threds with few replies should be okay, but any large ones will likely be difficult if not impossible for us all to keep track of.

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 8:36pm

Indeed

Yea my friends, I've the same problems :(

It's worry that the US were a later day then the Netherlands.. :P

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 11:16am

I can post again!

I assume it was because I was replying to today's threads yesterday and now it's today it's not tomorrow!

Although the clock has been reset I've just made a post at timed at 11:09 GMT (which according to BST should be 10:09 my time but actually it is 10:12 so already the server clock is 3 minutes slow!
Perhaps this is a gradual problem that gets worse as it adds or subtracts time?