You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:05am

Vacation time

As some of you know I am leaving for a four week vacation on the 21st and will have little or no internet access,.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:17am

That's quite a vacation!

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:22am

Well I havent had any this year and I will be visiting some of the battlegrounds in the upcoming Yugoslav war :D

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:26am

Ooooh! On the east side, or the west side of the war? If you end up near the Iron Gates, I simply MUST have photos!

I haven't had a vacation since... um... I haven't had a vacation. But I'm attending a wedding next weekend (not mine) and then visiting a cute girl. :D 8)

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:34am

The plan is to visit Istria, Slavonia and Vojvodina with a detour to the Aircraft museum in Belgrade ( I have to see the G.50 and M.S-406 in the "flesh")

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 6:21pm

I hope you have fun on your eastern european odyssey.

I'll be off myself this coming week, though Scotland isn't quite as good. I should be able to find a few decent distilleries up there for some samples.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 7:10pm

Heheh, SOME samples.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 9:41pm

SOME = Lots I suspect.

Have fun both of you!

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 12:37pm

I'm back again. I didn't have an _excessive_ number of samples in the end and only brought back one bottle - it cost enough though.

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 12:52pm

A quick report from the road, unfortunatly my digital camera and wallet got wings at a beach in Umag....
Anyway as we passed by the port of Trieste I like any good tourist looked where to place coastal artillery and was struck by how that port (like Rijeka/Fiume) seems to be built with that purpose a port surronded by hills overlooking all approaches.