You are not logged in.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:05am

Vacation time

As some of you know I am leaving for a four week vacation on the 21st and will have little or no internet access,.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:17am

That's quite a vacation!

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:22am

Well I havent had any this year and I will be visiting some of the battlegrounds in the upcoming Yugoslav war :D

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:26am

Ooooh! On the east side, or the west side of the war? If you end up near the Iron Gates, I simply MUST have photos!

I haven't had a vacation since... um... I haven't had a vacation. But I'm attending a wedding next weekend (not mine) and then visiting a cute girl. :D 8)

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 2:34am

The plan is to visit Istria, Slavonia and Vojvodina with a detour to the Aircraft museum in Belgrade ( I have to see the G.50 and M.S-406 in the "flesh")

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 6:21pm

I hope you have fun on your eastern european odyssey.

I'll be off myself this coming week, though Scotland isn't quite as good. I should be able to find a few decent distilleries up there for some samples.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 7:10pm

Heheh, SOME samples.

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 9:41pm

SOME = Lots I suspect.

Have fun both of you!

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 12:37pm

I'm back again. I didn't have an _excessive_ number of samples in the end and only brought back one bottle - it cost enough though.

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 12:52pm

A quick report from the road, unfortunatly my digital camera and wallet got wings at a beach in Umag....
Anyway as we passed by the port of Trieste I like any good tourist looked where to place coastal artillery and was struck by how that port (like Rijeka/Fiume) seems to be built with that purpose a port surronded by hills overlooking all approaches.