You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 7:50pm

Some site tweaking

Just so no one gets too panicked or confused, we tweaked the board layout a bit to condense and simplify a bit;

1) The League of Nations board has been moved down into the other sub-group boards section

2) the Treaties board has been moved into the Encyclopedia; Trends have showed pretty much every treaty gets announced (and summarized) in the news board, and it was felt the full-text treaties fit better with the other encyclopedia data as a result.

3) The Book Review board has been moved as a sub-forum inside the meeting place (see it? It's right up above the meeting place topics, bwahaha); We all enjoy discussing new (or old) books, but it's pretty sporadic in activity, so we wanted to condense things a bit.

There's also a note on the PMs that you all should be aware of; A short while ago, we were able to up the PM limit since a server-space issue was resolved. While you're no longer limited to 200 PMs, we ask that you try and keep your PM inbox reasonably managed to prevent any possible future problems (Also because I'm not telling what the new limit is, bwahahaha!).

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 9:29pm

I get the impression that it is a bit more than a "short while ago" and I'm no doubt already near that PM limit. :D