You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 8:59pm

Kea K-5 Ierax (nfa F-5 Hawk)

Check out the new fighter aircraft design of KEA ( NFA, National factory of Aviation) KEA K-5 IERAX

This aircraft flight for first time on 1937 and became acceptable by EVA (Royal Hellenic Air Force) on 1938 by ordering 72 aircrafts for the creation 6 Fighters Sqouadrons.

General Characteristics:
Crew: 1
Lenghth: 8,8 m / Wingspan: 11 m /Height: 2,5 m
Engine:1x Hispano Suiza 12Y (890 HP)
Armament : 6 x 7,92 mm Machine guns
Speed max: 527 km/h
Range: 1120 km
Service ceiling: 10,000 m
Rate of climb: 13,2 m/s
Empty weight: 2,231 kg
Loaded weight: 2,825 kg
Max.takeoff weight: 2,900 kg

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 8:59pm

Cool!

Maybe something for WW Greece? *nudges AltNaval*

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 9:18pm

Looks great!

Looks familiar but i just cant place it, a C.714 mod?

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 9:25pm

Thinking of it if Greece isnt interested Persia might be

Friday, July 24th 2009, 3:19am

I can think of a few nations in Wesworld who would be interested. Turkey would love a few of these baby's to boost fighter numbers.

Friday, July 24th 2009, 10:40am

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT CAN I SAY??

sorry :D

Friday, July 24th 2009, 1:10pm

Kea K5 Ierax

Thanks a lot guys !!!
any other nation which has interest for this doll pls tell me but for Turkey I've to think about it , maybe you turn it against Greece....

Friday, July 24th 2009, 3:31pm

Wesworld Greece is generally powerful enough that the Turks don't want to get them PO'd. The only real regional power with the power to beat the Greeks would be Italy; my estimate is that the Turkish-Bulgarian Alliance could stalemate the Greeks but only at a significant cost to ourselves, which is why both Turkey and Bulgaria have tried to extend diplomatic olive branches to Greece. When Wes and I formed the Turkish-Bulgarian Alliance, we offered Greece a mutual nonaggression pact, full membership in the Alliance, a treaty of mutually ignoring each other, etc etc, and got turned down.

At least from my point of view, Greece is a pink-clad elephant sitting in the room that nobody ever talks about, but everyone knows is there. :P

Friday, July 24th 2009, 4:08pm

RE: Kea K5 Ierax

Quoted

for Turkey I've to think about it , maybe you turn it against Greece....

Well, I think that this will make your decision easier. :D
http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/thread.php?postid=30179#post30179

Quoted

When Wes and I formed the Turkish-Bulgarian Alliance, we offered Greece a mutual nonaggression pact, full membership in the Alliance, a treaty of mutually ignoring each other, etc etc, and got turned down.

With the Turko-Greek Treaty of Mutual Hatred around, it comes as no surprise that Greece would turn such things down. :)

Friday, July 24th 2009, 5:07pm

The Turks never acctually signed that agreement ;)

Friday, July 24th 2009, 5:33pm

It's kinda hard to have a Turko-Greek Treaty of Mutual Hatred when the Turks didn't want to participate. That still doesn't cover why Greece would respond to Bulgaria's offer of a nonaggression pact (aka "Please don't hit me Mr. Greece, I'll agree not to hit you either!") with "Maybe later."

Friday, July 24th 2009, 5:33pm

Ah, but they did thanks to a very devious Greek trick. Some guy (no doubt a Greek) came up to the Turkish foreign minister, claimed that he is a big fan of him, held out a napkin and asked for the minister's to put his autograph on it. This so-called fan obviously hid the text of the Turko-Greek Treaty of Mutual Hatred from sight when the minister signed it. :)

Friday, July 24th 2009, 6:38pm

Mmmm no sorry Walter, hate to rain on your parade but they did not sign it. The Turkish minister has no time for signing autographs.

Friday, July 24th 2009, 7:30pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Navarchos
Thanks a lot guys !!!
any other nation which has interest for this doll pls tell me but for Turkey I've to think about it , maybe you turn it against Greece....

Now you need to come up with a medium bomber...

Friday, July 24th 2009, 9:56pm

Kea K5 Ierax (nfa F5 Hawk

I dont see the picture

Friday, July 24th 2009, 10:17pm

Hmm, neither do I anymore...

Friday, July 24th 2009, 10:50pm

No problems here.

Friday, July 24th 2009, 11:09pm

Works for me....

Friday, July 24th 2009, 11:27pm

And now its back ?(

Friday, July 24th 2009, 11:52pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Navarchos
Thanks a lot guys !!!

Does that mean that KEA will be established in WW?