You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 1:08pm

sorry it's modern

I was working on the 2 requests, and saw my own design for a heli still in the sama map, perhaps you guys will like it.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 3:20pm

Eeeehhhh... Go away!

;o)

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 6:46pm

Great!!!

Nice drawing ALVI ..... looks like Ka-25/27/29 series Russian hels, isn't it?

go on...

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 7:00pm

I like it!

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 7:20pm

Definate Helix feel to it, I like it

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 8:15pm

Thanks!

Thank you, guys.

It's is a kitshbase betwin a Russian Kamov K-27 Helix and a US Kaman Seaspirit. I'm self Have Japan as nation in Shipbucket and Nationstates, So I working on a huge fleet and aircrafts. I'm also working on a fighterjet. That plane is based on the Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker and a Lockheed F-16D Fighting Falcon. and some part of the MiG-29 Fulcrum and the boeing F-15I eagle. she still need to have bigger wings, but whatever, it's has to wait because I've work on requests

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 8:35pm

Have you considered posting them here:

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/board,39.0.html

I think they would get a kick out of seeing them and perhaps even get to see them in plastic

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 8:49pm

THANKS~!~!~!~!~!

Friday, July 24th 2009, 10:43am

Looks good, I like helicopter with contra-rotating rotors.

I think you might want to rethink the position of the torpedo. Currently, people will be stepping on it as they get in and out of the cabin. Probably needs to be moved backwards or outboard more.

Friday, July 24th 2009, 10:46am

It'have the same prosition as the Kaman Seasprite, normal she more under side of the heli, this only to show it a bit