You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 8:54pm

I hope that you dont mind me doing a quick modification using your Do-215 tail and deeper engine nacelles

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (Mar 17th 2010, 8:54pm)

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 9:05pm

That looks a lot more appropriate for a fighter, to me. Not quite as much of a Flying Chopstick.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 9:21pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
I hope that you dont mind me doing a quick modification using your Do-215 tail and deeper engine nacelles

It looks good, I like it.

I was going for late 1930's look, Your version is more like early mid 1940's

Still I wanted to make it fit with under 6000kg Yours look over that.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 10:09pm

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
Marek, can you try the Argun tanks?

Christie type suspension, engine on front so most likely turret is slightly back. Data for vehicle is on the Indian encyclopedia. Thanks in advance.

I will give it a go.
I don't promise anything spectacular.

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 10:16pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad

It looks good, I like it.

I was going for late 1930's look, Your version is more like early mid 1940's

Still I wanted to make it fit with under 6000kg Yours look over that.

That drawing is in no way meant as finished more of a suggetion about general layout, bigger nacelles, reduced tailfin and a bit shorter fuselage

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 1:22am

On costumer demand the plane now has a tail gunner.
It is basically a different airframe.
Wings are further back it has a tri-cycle landing gear.
Hard point on the fuselage.

Vukovlad suggestions are also implemented.
Larger fuselage and engine pylons(or how ever they are called)

I don't like it. Parador asked for a long range fighter and with this I gave him a Pursuit plane, a able to do everything and excelling at nothing.

Its a good attack plane a torpedo bomber and a night fighter. Long range fighter?
Not from the looks of it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (Mar 18th 2010, 1:57am)

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 3:13pm

Final version.

Lei wei ye weifeng.

Top to bottom
Fighter
Attacker
Fighter Fukien Province Navy
Attacker Peiyang Capital Province Navy
Fighter Foochou Army

Friday, March 19th 2010, 12:48pm

Looks good, why dont ypu think that it looks like longrange fighter? Looking at the first version it could be fairly easily b redrawn as a fork tail.

Friday, March 19th 2010, 12:49pm

And for inspiration a drawing made by Jorel62 at Whatif

Friday, March 19th 2010, 2:43pm

Hi Vuk, do you have any stats for this aircraft ?

Friday, March 19th 2010, 3:45pm

No, like I wrote it isnt my drawing

Friday, March 19th 2010, 6:58pm

Sure, i saw that it isn't your drawing, but i could be possible, that you found not only the pic also the stats ;).

Friday, March 19th 2010, 7:27pm

No stats posted, its very seldom taht stats are posted on Whatif being a modelbuilders forum people are usually more interested in what aircraft(s) that parts are taken from

Monday, March 22nd 2010, 3:30am

From "Secret projects of the Succession War"

Some mystery aircraft were not the products of propaganda or leaked paper projects but still made it into the international press. A large number of tanks, aircraft and other weapons supposedly used in the conflict still baffel researchers. Two aircraft reported in the aviation press of the day have with absolute certainty not been used by any faction in the war but are still interesting examples of the reporting of the day.

"Latest aircraft reported from the Persian war" (Aerovia 1939)

"Replacement for the DeBroek F-3?" (L'Aéronef, 1939)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (Mar 22nd 2010, 3:33am)

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 4:22pm

and now something compleatly difrent

Those are the props for a Cold War political fiction story.
Ships belong to a second rate world power.

Horsemen Class.

12000t SSBN. Circa 1975.
Four ships lay down.
Conquest,War,Famine and Death.
27000kW
Two steam turbines two reactors water-cooled two screws.Geared drive.

Armed with 6x533mm torpedo tubes 12 reloads.
14 SLBM with 3 0,5Mt MIRV warheads.
Inertial targeting
Accuracy 1000m
Range 3800nm

Service depth 400m
Speed 26kt
Crew 130

I have large respect for those kind of ships.
One ship like that and opponents navy is from this point on a dedicated ASW force.

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 4:37pm

I love boomers.

I love SSGNs, more. As unrealistic as it is for any of my countries to acquire them, I want them. :P

[SIZE=1]I expect that if we get to the nuclear-powered era, everyone and their best-friend's cousin's roommate's sister will go nuclear, so...[/SIZE]

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 8:11pm

Quoted

I love SSGNs, more. As unrealistic as it is for any of my countries to acquire them, I want them. :P

Yea indeed! Brock didn't you design a SSBN aswell? You got send me that drawings last year :D

I'll post a few ''Cold war'' stuff aswell perhaps James can join me, if you don't me? :)

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 8:18pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ALVAMA

Quoted

Yea indeed! Brock didn't you design a SSBN aswell? You got send me that drawings last year :D

Mmm... I don't think I've ever designed an SSBN... I think I doodled around with some sort of AShM-launching version of the USS George Washington, but that's as close as I've gotten (that I recall).

Tuesday, March 23rd 2010, 8:59pm

Not my idea.
It is based on a drawing that shows 4 nozzles on Harrier
and three nozzles that allow the plane to use afterburner.
How it works I don't know.

This plane used a small RADAR from the start.

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 2:44am

All Harriers have four nozzles but your drawing reminds me of the 70´s suggestion for a supersonic Harrier.

Since we are into the modern era a fighter i made for another nationsim simply called FX-3