You are not logged in.

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 3:54pm

Hong Lung

That looks like a nifty cruiser! Good job to Alvama!

Parador, would you like me to edit the image into the same post as the ship it represents?

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 4:15pm

Looking at the pic it doesn't quite jive with the Springsharp sim. It says 4x2 for the secondarys but I see 4 casemates per side for a total of 8x1.

Has the ship been modified recently?

I do agree however its a very nice picture.

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 7:50pm

Thanks, but there is a problem is is wrong upload, resize. this one is better

Honglung

Friday, May 8th 2009, 5:49am

I will reorganize my ency, so please keep patience ;)

Thank's Alvama for resize the pic !!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, May 8th 2009, 9:18am

Nice picture, well done.

A couple of questions:

Would it be possible to get a top view of her?

To me her turrets seem a bit small and C turret too far aft. That turrets barbet might not fit into her stern given her hull form and shafts....

Why are her funnels so closely spaced but not trunked together? What´s the advantage of having three funnels? They enlarge her silhouette, don´t they?

Is there no heavy flak on her beam? Just fore and aft?

Friday, May 8th 2009, 10:54am

Hmmm, first of all, I'm not good on topviews, I'm trying with tryworks, perhaps In the Future. small turrets, How much bigger than? funnels is for the style and give a bigger impression ect I'll modfied the C turret.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, May 8th 2009, 1:18pm

Well, side views are nice to get a first idea what a ship will look like but in general cannot explain the whole design. Sometimes it looks nice to have a gun mount or equipement placed at a particular place. However, when doing the top view you will note that crane or mount will not fit or not be able to train etc.

Friday, May 8th 2009, 2:08pm

Ok, Thanks a lot of the comments :)

Monday, June 29th 2009, 9:02pm

Sorry I was forgotten I rework on it :(