You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 1st 2009, 12:46pm

Dutch aircrafts SciFi and Real

comments?

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Monday, May 4th 2009, 7:49am

Interesting.

Just musing, but I was thinking that between the twin boom G.1, D.XXIII and design 137 / F.25 that you'd see Fokker go towards the twin boom Saab J21 / P-38 type designs, then perhaps to the Do335 solution as a follow up to the D.XXIII.

Post war the J21 works to a jet, or perhaps the DeHavilend Vampire.

The bombers make sense, but I don't see a follow on to the lovely T.VIII-W.

Overall a very nice selection of aircraft :) I like the tear drop cross-section of the 4th jet down on the left, as well as the torpedo bomber and several of the fighters. I see some G-1 redux in laces as well. Kinda P-38ish that 3rd blue one.

Well done.

Monday, May 4th 2009, 10:46am

They're nice pictures but its just a little difficult to see what exactly they look like. There are some interesting looking jets.

Monday, May 4th 2009, 1:37pm

Thanks guys, If I have time in the future I'll make A bit larger version like yours.