You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 8th 2004, 12:50am

New players infrastructure.

We are very close to getting the new players into the SIM and all but mikey have the infrastructure and factory's set.
Commodore green has already posted his infrastructure of 30 points and 10 factory's.
RAM has as of yet to be confermed but we are close to completing that as Hooman and I have both agreed on the limits for ALL the new players. All I need is for mikey and RAM to send me PM's. I need to know RAM's concrete building structure for his capital ships as well as agreements already made in the SIM that should be honoured. As for Mikey I want to make sure we both have the same limits in reguards to the Philipines.
Once we are done the new players can tweak their infrastructure an factory tally's if nessasary and we can officially accept them into the SIM likely by Q1/23.