You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 1:39pm

I'm almost afraid to ask...

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 1:44pm

I'm almost afraid to ask...

On the other hand, you don't really care as long as the tonnage is paid - right? :P

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 1:57pm

Rocky needs a new destroyer. Or something. Either way, I gotsta get paid.

Sunday, October 19th 2014, 11:29pm

RE: Re: Latest Kriegsmarine Disposals

Please be advised that bidding is closed on the Erich Koeller class heavy destroyers.

Please be advised that the six heavy destroyers of the Erich Koeller class have been sold to the Russian Federation Navy for further service. Formal transfer will be made in October 1945 (4th Quarter Sim Report)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 2:47am

Iberia reports that the armored cruisers Pinta and El Cid are available for sale until the first day [that I post a sim report] of 1946, whereupon they become plowshares.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 2:25pm

Iberia will have the following available for disposal in 1/46 (note that you've seen some of this before). Some of these will head directly to the breakers in January, so prospective clients should contact Iberia sooner rather than later.

-3 x Carlos V class battleships
-1 x Santa Maria class armored cruiser
-12 x C-1 class gunboats
-12 x C-13 class gunboats

BB Carlos V and AC El Cid are now off the market, pending domestic disposal.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 9:09pm

Disposal of German Riverine Combat Vessels

The vessels comprising the German Danube Flotilla will be available for disposal from January 1946 onward. Details may be found here.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 2:14am

I'd be tempted if I had anybody who'd need such craft.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 2:30am

I'd be tempted if I had anybody who'd need such craft.

Yes... there is a rather limited market for such vessels. That is one reason I've announced their availability so soon - to give people time to consider their positions.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 6:08pm

For Sale: Skopje class Torpedo Boats

The Royal Yugoslav Navy is willing to entertain offers on the four torpedo boats of the Skopje class. These vessels were refitted in 1940. Details of the design can be found here and the refit here.

All offers will be considered. Great starter ships for small and struggling navies.

Friday, February 13th 2015, 8:08pm

Advance Notice: Kriegsmarine Ship Disposals

Please be advised that in two cruisers of the Leipzig class will be available for purchase from the Second Quarter of 1946.

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 7:43pm

RE: For Sale: Skopje class Torpedo Boats

The Royal Yugoslav Navy is willing to entertain offers on the four torpedo boats of the Skopje class. These vessels were refitted in 1940. Details of the design can be found here and the refit here.

All offers will be considered. Great starter ships for small and struggling navies.

Initial bids have been placed on the four vessels in question. As transfer cannot take place prior to the 2nd Quarter, bidding will remain open for the time being.

(Large adds have been taken in Mexican newspapers...)
:D

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 7:58pm

Quoted

Large adds have been taken in Mexican newspapers...

While it is kinda like a destroyer, it is not quite a destroyer so it makes me wonder if Mexico would actually go for this vessel (which is more modern than 95% of the whole Mexican fleet :D ).

Friday, March 20th 2015, 7:14pm

The four torpedo boats of the Skopje class have been sold to Pacifica, the sale to be dated from 1 April 1946.

Friday, March 20th 2015, 8:32pm

Kriegsmarine Ship Disposals

The light cruisers Leipzig and Nurnberg will be available for sale from 1 April 1946. The ships in question received refit in 1942 as noted in the reference.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:14pm

The two cruisers in question have been sold to Turkey.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 3:12pm

Belgian Minesweeper/ Minelayers for sale

All six MW-1 Class minewarfare vessels will be disposed of and are available on the market.
Availability is from Q1/1947.

Specs Here

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 12:01pm

The MW-1 Class have all been sold to Bulgaria.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 8:36pm

Philippine Disposals

The Philippine Navy is willing to entertain offers for the battlecruiser Presidente Aguinalo.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 2:35am

Not a bad ship if somebody's looking for a token capital ship, but an odd-ball in a larger force.