You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 15th 2010, 3:18pm

Polish ships are sold.

Go for the Caricciolo, if you want..I'm calling Generale's.

Monday, March 15th 2010, 3:40pm

Acctually Turkeys already expressed interest in the Caricciolo as well, and Turkey is just finishing up its last naval program save the next batch of Seljuks.

Monday, March 15th 2010, 3:52pm

I also have heard the Polish ships are sold, which is why I never got around to adding them to the Ships For Sale list. :rolleyes:

I've also heard that the Generales are spoken for.

Monday, March 15th 2010, 4:02pm

Gahhh!!! Mexico is about ready to go declare a war on whoever keeps on selling ships without giving others chance to buy them...

Monday, March 15th 2010, 4:36pm

HEY! DF, he sold it to an ally. He sold it to an ally for 60% of the cost. Can you really afford to beat that?

Monday, March 15th 2010, 4:39pm

If it is sold to an ally for 60% of the cost, then a non-ally would have to pay 120% and Mexico 180%. :D

Monday, March 15th 2010, 5:07pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Gahhh!!! Mexico is about ready to go declare a war on whoever keeps on selling ships without giving others chance to buy them...

<eyebrows raised> Is Mexico really going to declare war on Poland?

Monday, March 15th 2010, 5:19pm

You know, I have two warplans againist Poland. Maybe I should draft one againist Mexico in support of Poland, because me and him combined have a much better DD fleet then you.(At least 10 Class A's, and 5 are more than Class A's.)

Monday, March 15th 2010, 5:21pm

I was talking with RA for the Generale....

Monday, March 15th 2010, 5:26pm

ALVAMA, you have first call, I suppose. RA would probebly rather sell to a AEGIS ally then a FAR asset. I would like them, but you could use them more, since AEGIS is the only alliance with quad 4'' turrets.

I'll settle myself with a few L-class TB's, if you buy.

Monday, March 15th 2010, 6:03pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson

Quoted

<eyebrows raised> Is Mexico really going to declare war on Poland?

Mexico versus Poland? Ha, that would be hilariously to watch. Like two heavily-padded kids with foam swords. "Whack whack whack Hey, I killed you!" "Whack whack whack. Nuh uh! You can't hurt me!" "You can't hurt me either!" "Whack whack whack whack whack..."

Monday, March 15th 2010, 6:14pm

The Generale Class Destroyers have been sold. The other ships listed remain open to offers.

I can't help but wonder if I sell Francesco Caracciolo to Australia if it'll end up in Mexico...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Red Admiral" (Mar 15th 2010, 7:15pm)

Monday, March 15th 2010, 8:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy
HEY! DF, he sold it to an ally. He sold it to an ally for 60% of the cost. Can you really afford to beat that?

Actually technically Romania is only paying 23% of the cost. 1939 is Romania's year in regards to the tonnage sharing deal between the PRJ, and Romania does get 8,000 tons from both Yugoslavia and Poland. If you add in the 4,000 tons that normally gets sent to Yugoslavia or Poland, its only 7.77% of the cost. I am actually happy it came up, I had no idea what I was going to do with 12,000 extra tonnage in 1939.

Monday, March 15th 2010, 9:18pm

Quoted

Iberia instantly lists a few ships on "Hull-Trader.com"!!!!!!

Come on...I DARE ya!!!!! :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Commodore Green" (Mar 15th 2010, 9:19pm)

Monday, March 15th 2010, 9:50pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Quoted

Iberia instantly lists a few ships on "Hull-Trader.com"!!!!!!

Come on...I DARE ya!!!!! :D

Ireland announces a successful bid closing!

;)

What did I just buy, anyway?

Monday, March 15th 2010, 10:09pm

Quoted

I can't help but wonder if I sell Francesco Caracciolo to Australia if it'll end up in Mexico...
Mexico does want the ship. But Australia would not be selling such a ship unless the price was really good, and Mexico simply can not pay that price. If Australia does end up buying her, she will not be ending up in Mexico (unless its 30 years in the future...).

Monday, March 15th 2010, 10:41pm

Well how much does Australia want to pay?

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 12:10am

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy
ALVAMA, you have first call, I suppose. RA would probebly rather sell to a AEGIS ally then a FAR asset.

What are you bringing FAR into this for?

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 7:57am

Didn't you know Wes? Everyone is so fearful of FAR's military might, that FAR has to be mentioned on every thread at least once? :D

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 8:37am

Quoted

You know, I have two war plans against Poland. Maybe I should draft one against Mexico in support of Poland, because me and him combined have a much better DD fleet then you.(At least 10 Class A's, and 5 are more than Class A's.)

He, he, he... Mexico vs Poland/Latvia would be pretty fun. But do you really think you can match the 2nd largest destroyer fleet in America? Yes, Mexico does have the 2nd largest destroyer fleet in the continent (and no Atlantis and Iberia don't count).