You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 7:20pm

Any prices for the D-Class CL's ???

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 5:30pm

According to Latvian news the Italian Leone scout cruisers have a new owner. And soon the Generale also.

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 7:37pm

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
And soon the Generale also.

I can't remember anything about that...

Either piracy is afoot or I've just forgotten.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Red Admiral" (Mar 4th 2010, 7:38pm)

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 7:47pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
And soon the Generale also.

I can't remember anything about that...

Either piracy is afoot or I've just forgotten.

read the last set of Latvian news. I think the TC either already made an offer or he completed the deal and you just forgot. :rolleyes:

Friday, March 5th 2010, 12:05am

Wrong...the scout cruisers are in new hands, for 500 a pop, for three. But the Generale is wanted, but can't be afforded, due to lack of DD space.

Friday, March 12th 2010, 9:27pm

To a good home;

Battleship Francesco Caracciolo [Oldest ship in the active fleet, five battleships are enough]
Battleship Caio Duilio [Old, unmodernised, crew transferred to Vittorio Veneto]
Battleship Andrea Doria [Old, unmodernised, crew transferred to Roma]
Cruiser Quarto [old, poor condition, end of use as trials ship]
Minelayer Bari [old, hull strained]
Generale Class Destroyers
A Class Frigates [old, worn out] - Sold to Australia maybe?
B Class Frigates [old, worn out]
L Class Torpedo Boats [unsatisfactory design]

Maybe in a few years Aircraft Carrier Francesco Morosini.

Friday, March 12th 2010, 9:36pm

Are the ships not named here which are named in the Ships For Sale thread sold already?

Friday, March 12th 2010, 10:18pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Are the ships not named here which are named in the Ships For Sale thread sold already?

Yes, or I've decided not to sell them. If you've got a specific one in mind then ask.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 1:31am

two 13000t cruisers in good condition for sale by owner.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 2:22am

The Lew's? The CA sized ships that are practically panzershiffe's?

I would buy them, but I dislike the panzershiffe concept, and their so new that they would be very expensive. I think a nation such as Mexico should buy them.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 6:49am

I think Romania ought to buy them - they have the other two, after all, and they're allies, so they ought to have first dibs.

I don't get the point of what Poland seems to be doing - selling all their best stuff and wrecking what once was a moderate regional navy... for what? Doesn't make sense.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 7:14am

Romania could buy them, but will have to wait until 1941 to take possesion of them. I am wondering as well why the Poles are selling off their navy though.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 8:07am

Why?
I'm not telling. :rolleyes:

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 8:33am

Keeping Secrets

From your allies is not alway a good thing, especially when said ally is sending you .5IP in 1938 :D.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 10:43am

Brock,

All eight D Class cruisers and two H Class subs are now sold.

More stuff to come later in 1939.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 12:15pm

Quoted

I think Romania ought to buy them - they have the other two, after all, and they're allies, so they ought to have first dibs.

I don't get the point of what Poland seems to be doing - selling all their best stuff and wrecking what once was a moderate regional navy... for what? Doesn't make sense.

Germany's not sure about what's going on to her East either, which is a little worrying. I can understand backing off the sometimes a little over-exuberant plans from the past (the Warsawa, for instance, though she WAS a nice ship), but the Admiralstab is concerned that the new regime in Poland may be overcompensating.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 4:37pm

I think I know why it is 1941....Constanotiple.

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 10:29pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson

Quoted

Germany's not sure about what's going on to her East either, which is a little worrying. I can understand backing off the sometimes a little over-exuberant plans from the past (the Warsawa, for instance, though she WAS a nice ship), but the Admiralstab is concerned that the new regime in Poland may be overcompensating.

Romania isn't sure what is going on, and they are Poland's ally!

Very good Tex, you get a prize.

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 1:49am

*Waves hands up and down*

Ohh, can it be a chocolate cookie, or has the eye reserved all of those?

Monday, March 15th 2010, 5:30am

Mexico is most interested in the Polish ships, while Australia is interested in Fransesco Caricciolo.