You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:34pm

Quoted

He seemed to think (or implied to me) that China was getting all of Chosen, though.

Not with Queen Purilun around...

Quoted

-....quietly annexes the rest of North America while everyone's distracted-

What?!? The Mad Scientist is not going for the whole of America?? :)

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:35pm

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc

Huzzah for the United States of North America! :P

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:36pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Exactly. War Plan Red, anyone? :)

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:39pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Exactly. War Plan Red, anyone? :)

That'd make things interesting for you. Germany would have to back the Brits against the US... wacky scenario, that! And the Nordish would have to back the Canadians...??? (presuming the Canadians didn't go for the Nordish ground first)

?(

Waaacky!

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:45pm

*Supports Canada*
Huzzah for the United Provinces of North America! Every state will become a Province under Canadian rule. :D

Quoted

And the Nordish would have to back the Canadians...??? (presuming the Canadians didn't go for the Nordish ground first)

They'd probably say: "We will allow you to help us if you give us all your lands on this part of the Atlantic." :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Mar 24th 2009, 9:46pm)

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:49pm

Don't you mean the if the Nords don't go for Canada first.

And as for what the Nords would want, I'd say New York is a fair price.

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:53pm

I think the Dutch would love to get Nieuw Amsterdam back. The Russians no doubt would want Alaska back.

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 10:54pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10

Quoted

So if it wasn't Chinese, how is it Chinese chosing to join China?

... can't think of anything to make it more confusing... :)

Everything that is above the historical China-Korea border that is marked on the Wesworld map as Chosen is former Chinese territory and the people who live in that part are all Chinese. It is that part that was returned to China.

Ah, that clears it up!

Does this mean Korea will appear on the Map, as I just couldn't see the Koreans joining China

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 4:30am

In an Absolut World... I'll take everything up to the 1845 border, don't care for the Texans.

:D

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 4:38am

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
China respects the claims of other nations on different territories in asia. That's why China brought it to the LoN. And that's why first talks between China and France, or French Indochina will be be place in the next future.

Given Pi Yu's statement, that remains to be seen but if the LON recognises say the French-Indochinese claim we would expect China to fully respect that rulling.

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
By the way, it's funny that only European nations are afraid of this development.

Why funny? All of the major nations in asia literally make up SATSUMA, its not surprising they'd all approve of such an action if it strengthens one of its members. this action does however call into questions SATSUMA's goal of "freeing" asian country's from foreign "oppression".