You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 20th 2009, 5:50pm

Warning!!!!!

To all the Brits here.....
and I'm assuming British, due to the publication!

The following may bring you out a desire to hit a countryman!

But, from a retail point of view, these are the level of stupid that I get on a weekly basis

Friday, March 20th 2009, 6:23pm

HAA!

Quoted

"It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England... it only took the Americans three hours to get home."

Yes, we Americans can be quite devious about such things, dontcha know...

Quoted

"I compared the size of our one-bedroom apartment to our friends' three-bedroom apartment and ours was significantly smaller."

Now now, better not compare brain cell count or they'll feel even more inadequate...

Quoted

But, from a retail point of view, these are the level of stupid that I get on a weekly basis.

Unfortunately, such people are everywhere. One time, thankfully long ago, I had to work a cashier at EvilMart. One guy was horsing around while his friend was in line, and he walked up behind me, stuck a finger into my back and says "Ha, it's a stick up!" I just looked at him and raised an eyebrow and he wandered off while his buddy apologized.

Fortunately I knew he was just screwing around; if he'd been serious, I'm not the kind of guy you want to be pulling that on.

...there really truly are some very "special" people out there...

Friday, March 20th 2009, 6:23pm

Haha!

"the beach was too sandy"

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 5:00am

This is the best laugh I've had all week!

People really are that stupid. This is why I don't go abroad on holiday, imagine getting stuck beside one of these folks on the eight-hour flight back home...

Common sense sure is dying out. :D

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 5:49am

You don't need to go abroad to get complaints like that, we get some fairly good ones from tourists at the Railway.