You are not logged in.

Monday, January 12th 2009, 6:33pm

Peru owes money to Who

I know of only one Nation I owe in Q1/37
India 5,200 tons in Q1/37 (note im not sure how im suposed to make that payment when I only have 5k income)

Basicly if the Previous Peru player bought anything from you I need to know (well if I owe anything on it anyway)

Perfect example of this is the fact I thought I only owed India 3K tons (giving me 2K to spend building modern CLs)

Monday, January 12th 2009, 6:45pm

RE: Peru owes money to Who

Quoted

Originally posted by Tanthalas
I know of only one Nation I owe in Q1/37
India 5,200 tons in Q1/37 (note im not sure how im suposed to make that payment when I only have 5k income)

Basicly if the Previous Peru player bought anything from you I need to know (well if I owe anything on it anyway)

Perfect example of this is the fact I thought I only owed India 3K tons (giving me 2K to spend building modern CLs)

Actually only 4,000 tons per quarter. I believe Iberia was going to ensure Peru met all her obligations for purchasing Pondicherry and the Indian DDs, however.

You're total amount available for Q1/37 would appear to be 4,114 tons.

Also, Howard was purchasing a carrier from Russia. I think he paid for the plans but the ship was never laid down; AdmKuznetsov is in Iraq at present but should be able to tell you precisely what is happening on that front.

I don't know if Howard planned to repay the loan of 2,000 tons from Siam (made in Q4/1936) or if it was just gifted to Peru as part of a slick accounting scheme.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brockpaine" (Jan 12th 2009, 6:46pm)

Monday, January 12th 2009, 7:47pm

I think Howard was robbing Peter (Siam) to pay Paul (Peru)!!

Monday, January 12th 2009, 7:53pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Hell IDK... Maybee Siam decided to Merge with Peru.

Monday, January 12th 2009, 7:57pm

Don't get me started on Howards nefarious plans, and besides they seem to have been covered quite well in other threads the last few days!

Monday, January 12th 2009, 8:02pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Tanthalas

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Hell IDK... Maybee Siam decided to Merge with Peru.

I haven't posted Iberia's Q1 report yet, if you find yourself short a few tons, give me a shout!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Commodore Green" (Jan 12th 2009, 8:02pm)

Monday, January 12th 2009, 8:03pm

Peru didn't owe Germany any actual in-game money, because aircraft and vehicles aren't covered by the economic rules. Peru, under the previous regime, was interested in buying Ju-88s and Panzer IIIs, and was putting some money forward to develop the Do-217. Whether this interest continues, of course, is up to the current regime.

Monday, January 12th 2009, 8:22pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
Peru didn't owe Germany any actual in-game money, because aircraft and vehicles aren't covered by the economic rules. Peru, under the previous regime, was interested in buying Ju-88s and Panzer IIIs, and was putting some money forward to develop the Do-217. Whether this interest continues, of course, is up to the current regime.

JU-88 Yes, Panzer III depends which version your using

Monday, January 12th 2009, 8:43pm

See this thread for the current Panzer III: http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/thread.php?si…56289#post56289 The main gun is the historical 50mm/60 as used on the Panzer IIIJ, but it has the twin coaxial MGs of the A-F models, and other details differ from the historical tanks (it has a diesel engine, for instance, and more of it's armor is sloped, from Germany's experience with the Christie M1931s it purchased). Unlike the historical tank, the WW Panzer III shares it's hull, engine, suspension, etc with the Panzer IV, the Panzer III label applies to vehicles fitted with the 50mm turret, as opposed to being a completely different vehicle from the Panzer IV.

Tuesday, January 20th 2009, 2:01pm

Russia's building a carrier for Peru at Petropavlovsk

I'll PM the details