You are not logged in.

Monday, August 18th 2008, 3:12pm

If the triple 120/130mm mounts you're talking about are Danish/Iberian, they are actually TWINS simmed as triples to simulate the extra weight and complexity of the dual purpose mount.

But I have to agree with comments already made, you can be a bit of a strain on the nerves at times, but I wouldn't want to miss out on your fiction!!

And as to the strain on the nerves bit, you ain't the first and you won't be the last!!

Monday, August 18th 2008, 5:23pm

Quoted

Equal opportunity criticism,

Its probably the best way. There are lots of little niggles but there has to be some leeway as things won't develop the same as historically due to different driving factors. Usually its the technically impossible that bother me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Red Admiral" (Aug 18th 2008, 5:23pm)

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 2:11am

I just have to say that Mexico is more fun to run that Australia, and Australia has 10 factories to Mexico's 3. You just have to get creative.

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 2:34am

Mexico gets a lot of free/cheap stuff, tho. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ShinRa_Inc" (Aug 19th 2008, 4:04am)

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 2:53am

Only IPs which where used to build a half factory, everything else I've had to purchase at market prices. Australia's the one that got really cheap battleships.

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 3:35am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Only IPs which where used to build a half factory, everything else I've had to purchase at market prices. Australia's the one that got really cheap battleships.

Just like Canada, then.

Tuesday, August 19th 2008, 4:08am

Only thing Canada's gotten 'cheap' are the three carriers I'm modernizing, and a pair of Polar Navigation ships. The Argylls were bought at market rate, and everything else has either been domestically produced or startup assets. :D