You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 1:43am

Chile thinks it should be held in Liberated Buenos Aires. :D

((J/k))

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 1:53am

Quoted

They wouldn't have the stamina to play the whole game as small frys ran circles around them!

They would have plenty of stamina to pull it off. Just stand there, let the small fry run around in circles and then steal the ball when the small fry is completely exhausted from the many circles he ran around the Japanese player (even small fry have their limits). :)

Quoted

Also, like hockey, teams with larger brutish players tend to draw many more penalty's.

Which is what I was thinking about when I mentioned the Japanese sumo soccer team a long time ago. For every Japanese player being penalized, another opposing player is being carried off on a stretcher unable to play for months. :D

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 1:58am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Chile thinks it should be held in Liberated Buenos Aires. :D

((J/k))

Japan thinks it should be held on that Greek pitch. :D

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 2:06am

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10

They would have plenty of stamina to pull it off. Just stand there, let the small fry run around in circles and then steal the ball when the small fry is completely exhausted from the many circles he ran around the Japanese player (even small fry have their limits). :)

The small frys could play a much slower paced game mefinks. You can't win a scoreless game, particularily when it goes to a shoot out.

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Which is what I was thinking about when I mentioned the Japanese sumo soccer team a long time ago. For every Japanese player being penalized, another opposing player is being carried off on a stretcher unable to play for months. :D

They have to catch em first!

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 2:23am

Quoted

The small frys could play a much slower paced game mefinks.

Yes, he should not be running then, right?

Quoted

You can't win a scoreless game, particularily when it goes to a shoot out.

Shootout? What shootout? According to wikipedia (I'm no fan of soccer so I had to look that one up) "Shootouts were not endorsed by UEFA until 1970, nor by FIFA until 1976." And if I am not mistaken, there is no such thing then in the 1938 rules (as mentioned in the first post regarding this matter) about penalty shootouts. Even with our five year rule regarding technology, we still cannot use the penalty shootout to determine the outcome of the soccer games until 1971.
^_^

Quoted

They have to catch em first!

Well, if a Japanese player has the ball, he will have to come close... very close...

... and then I was thinking about this incident where a player trips one of the Japanese players and the Japanese player falls on the team mate of that player...

... OUCH!!!!