You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 8:46pm

AdmK!

Your inbox is full!

((By the way, how many PMs can you have before your inbox gets full?))

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 9:03pm

200, as I recall

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 9:04pm

The limit is 200 PM's, 201 for Mods I think.

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 9:21pm

Huh. Highest I ever got before I cleared it out was 95...

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 9:35pm

Trust me its easy to have your PM box full. Never enough time to copy and paste all relevant PM's to be able to reduce your PM count AND run your country AND take part in real life!

I call it a good day when I shave it down to the 170 range.

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 9:42pm

I have 21 right now! :P But then I'm obsessive-compulsive on cleaning up everything but what needs to be cleaned up...

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 9:43pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Trust me its easy to have your PM box full. Never enough time to copy and paste all relevant PM's to be able to reduce your PM count AND run your country AND take part in real life!

What is this "REAL LIFE" you speak of, Atlantean????

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 9:46pm

I think real life is that "work" I do to pay for the internet connection, and the "sleep" which is necessary to rejuvenate our eyes from reading posts, and "eating" which allows us to spit drinks all over the computer. Right...?

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 10:00pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I think real life is that "work" I do to pay for the internet connection, and the "sleep" which is necessary to rejuvenate our eyes from reading posts, and "eating" which allows us to spit drinks all over the computer. Right...?

Bulgarian, you are as mad as the Atlantean.
What on earth is an "INTERNET"; and in my country, we make fences out of "POSTS", we don't read them!
And by "COMPUTER", if you mean office clerk, does he not get offended when you spit on him?

Crazy I tell you, CRAZY!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Commodore Green" (Jul 26th 2008, 10:00pm)

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 10:05pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Quoted

What is this "REAL LIFE" you speak of, Atlantean????

Hmm lets see, women, beer and work, the last of which is detestable yet essential to aquire the first two!

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 10:21pm

Quoted

Hmm lets see, women, beer and work, the last of which is detestable yet essential to aquire the first two!

You typed a WHOLE mouthful there, bro!!

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 10:25pm

I *like* my work - it's a lot of fun. But then as I've said, I'm a bit weird...

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 11:34pm

Fixed.

I cleared out a bunch.

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 11:37pm

Quoted

What do you do for work by the way?

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 12:03am

Quoted

Quoted

What do you do for work by the way?

I'm working in technical publications for Cessna - currently working on the maintenance manual for the Cessna 400:

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 12:09am

Certainly sounds more exciting than my job, printing newspapers.

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 12:38am

*Shrugs* It's a fun job - right now we're trying to get the maintenance manual put together. The C400 came when Cessna bought Columbia Aircraft, and the current manual is not to Cessna standards, nor can it be sent out on CD/DVDROM, so we're converting the original manual from the Microsoft Word document :rolleyes: to our own publishing software.

I get to work on illustrations. You know how I always modify your ship drawings to get my own? Yeah... that's what I get to do all day long at work, while eating donuts and skittles.

Someday I hope they'll let me at CATIA. Now THAT will be a blast. That software is more expensive than some luxury cars.

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 12:54am

That explains how you modify my drawing so well. Wish I could get a job that pays the same rate I make now to do the same thing!

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 3:54am

Quoted

Originally posted by ShinRa_Inc
200, as I recall

Bah, means I have to stay on top of deleting, or go back and actually figure out which ones I need.

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 6:35am

You work for Cessna! 8o

Columbia? That explains the plane, I was going to say, that does not look like a Cessna!

CATIA is definately cool. I'll be learning to use this upcoming semester.