You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 30th 2008, 3:54am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian
Where is that godforsaken German? I thought he was supposed to be doing all the hard work!

The Armenian delegates bemoan that they shouldn't have served the Germans their special "Quail in Blackberry Sauce" recipe in the pre-meeting luncheon...

Heh, heh, all sides are discussing things relatively nicely, why ruin it?

Wednesday, July 30th 2008, 12:21pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
The Persian Government also is of the opinion that 24nm territorial waters are needed to at all times keep the coasts out of range from surprise naval bombardments.

Mr. Titulescu, after hearing this sends a note to Prime Minister Ion G. Duca, mentioning "what are these Persians scared that the Azeri's are going to be building battleships?"

Wednesday, July 30th 2008, 12:47pm

OOC: Well, I did once propose building something like the Finnish CDS in an Azeri thread...

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 2:12pm

Persia would like to point out that we do not propose a ban on permanent structures, we propose that permanent structure can only be built after an agreement by all three (or four?) contracting parties

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 2:29pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
Persia would like to point out that we do not propose a ban on permanent structures, we propose that permanent structure can only be built after an agreement by all three (or four?) contracting parties

Four?

Friday, August 1st 2008, 12:24am

I misstakenly only counted Russia, Persia and Azerbaijan but one of my aides were alert enough to remember the Azeri and other Governments insistence that Turkey participate