You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

harry the red

Unregistered

Wednesday, December 31st 2003, 11:38am

I’AM BACK, MUAHAHAHA!!

Well actually I have been back for the last couple of days. I have been reading up on the posts to find out where things are at. No need to explain how relieved I was in finding that I have not been left to far behind.

Like to also take the opportunity to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year and don’t forget to take care while having fun during the festivities.

Bi for now, got to get ready for tonight, I have allot of partying to do.

But don’t worry, you will all be hearing from me in the New Year!

Harry

Wednesday, December 31st 2003, 12:25pm

AAARRGHHHH! He's back!!

.... The Terror of the Mediterranean! Harry the Red!

Good to hear from you. We were getting slightly worried, fearing that aliens abducted you.

Walter

Wednesday, December 31st 2003, 6:59pm

welcome back harry!!

Tonight is going to be a very blurry night for sure. Happy new year guys!

Wednesday, December 31st 2003, 7:38pm

Hooray!! Some action in the Med. is to be expected soon...

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, January 1st 2004, 7:55pm

Happy new year!

Folks,

a happy new year to you all. I simply wish you just one thing for 2004: May your wishes come true.

Cheerio!

HoOmAn

Thursday, January 1st 2004, 11:11pm

Happy New Year.

*Wishes to make Japan the most powerful nation in the Wesworld within the next ten years*
:-)

Walter

Thursday, January 1st 2004, 11:41pm

Happy New Year.

*Wishes to make Atlantis the most powerful nation in the Wesworld within the next five years*
:-)

Thursday, January 1st 2004, 11:44pm

Okay who's going for this one?

*Wishes to make >insert your nation here< the most powerful nation in the Wesworld within the next five minutes*

^_^

Walter

(edit crap something went wrong and I needed to correct that quickly)

Friday, January 2nd 2004, 4:17pm

well, a happy, blessed, prosperous and peaceful new year to you all. And welcome back Harry!

Bernhard