You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 7:10pm

Yugoslavia

Does anyone fancy taking over Yugoslavia as Tantalas doesn't seem to be coming back. I need another player really for a plausible conflict between Italy and Yugoslavia to be scripted.

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 7:42pm

Given another week I will be completely free of Uni, and would be happy to take over Yugoslavia if no one objects.

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 8:10pm

I have no objections to Earl taking Yugoslavia.

FWIW, if the Yugo-Italian War of 1938 is being prepared, I'd like to be kept somewhat in the loop of things. Yugoslavia and Bulgaria, after all, aren't on the best of terms - and Bulgaria wants to pick up some territory lost during the Great War. At the very least, I'd be willing to aid the Italians by financing and supporting partisans in eastern Yugoslavia: at the most I'd be willing to open up an eastern front, particularly if I received a clear causus belli.

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 9:14pm

I don't have anything sorted yet, but we are creeping nearer and I want to lay a bit more groundwork out.

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 9:27pm

No objections here either.

Romania and Poland are allied to Yugoslavia, so any war between the Yugo's and the Italians must be one where the Yugoslavs attack, otherwise Romania and Poland are treaty-bound to defend Yugoslavia.

That being said, no aid will be given by either Poland or Romania to the Yugoslavs if they attack Italy. On one hand, the Yugoslavs are our allies, on the other, the Italians are becoming one of our main sources of for our navies.

Oh, and if Romania can recieve certain territories from Yugoslavia, then Romania might be willing to participate, either officially, or unofficially.

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 9:32pm

With the possibility of Iberia, Denmark and The Netherlands getting involved IF Yugoslavia attacks, this story is going to be interesting!!

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 9:37pm

If Yugoslavia attacks, Iberia, Denmark and the Netherlands will get involved...
If Italy attacks, Romania and Poland will get involved...

It would be interesting then if both nations would attack each other at the same time... :)

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 9:45pm

Since wars are invitation only its unlikely to happen

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 9:50pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
It would be interesting then if both nations would attack each other at the same time... :)

Italy/Iberia/Denmark/Netherlands: AAARGHH! *Attacks*
Poland/Romania/Yugoslavia: AAARGHH! *Attacks*
Bulgaria: EEP! *Runs for Shelter*

Tuesday, June 10th 2008, 11:19pm

And somehow Nordmark will maintain her neutrality.

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 12:43am

With the robotics project over, and summer school almost over, I can certainly help. And Mexico will be involved in some way.

Perhaps a closed forumn can be set up as was done with the South American war.

Wednesday, June 11th 2008, 5:21pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Perhaps a closed forumn can be set up as was done with the South American war.

Might be a good idea. And if we're setting up new folders, can I get one for Ireland at the same time, please?

Tuesday, June 24th 2008, 11:12pm

As I am now free of Education (Degree finally done & dusted), as long as no one has any objections I will take over Yugoslavia.
If I do take over, perdedor99 could you PM me your plans for Yugoslavia, and I will see how I can move them forward

Tuesday, June 24th 2008, 11:16pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Earl822
As long as no one has any objections...

No objections here.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Monday, July 7th 2008, 12:11am

Quoted

Originally posted by Earl822
As I am now free of Education (Degree finally done & dusted), as long as no one has any objections I will take over Yugoslavia.
If I do take over, perdedor99 could you PM me your plans for Yugoslavia, and I will see how I can move them forward

Missed this thread entirely, don't mind at all, thanks for picking up the Yugo.

And many congratulations on graduation!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (Jul 7th 2008, 12:13am)

Monday, July 7th 2008, 12:53pm

Thanks, have already started planning. All being well the reports should be up to date by tonight.