You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 2:17am

Mech Brigade TOE?

Any suggestion for a Mech Inf Brigade? Thinking of setting up a Household brigade to ensure the safety of the Shah since royals are dying like flies...

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 2:38am

I suppose the first question I'd have is what structure does Persia have below Brigade? Ie, are there regiments that a brigade would be built from, or is the next largest unit the battalion?

For something like what you're talking about, if the next size unit is the battalion, I'd probably start with something along the lines of 5-6 motorized infantry battalions, 2-3 armored battalions, and an artillery battalion plus headquarters and support units.

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 3:13am

I would probably use Battalions, but that will depend on equipment and instructors

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vukovlad" (May 3rd 2008, 3:18am)

Saturday, May 3rd 2008, 4:11pm

You could go with the Persian Cossacks organization and go from there. Germany's and Japan's military organizations seems to me also as models to follow. Germany's is well respected in the region, their lead and advice having a lot of weight. Japan on the other hand is the giant of Satsuma, so their advice also have a lot of weight. Check how that units are organized and go for there.

India will be organizing a small brigade (two tank battalions, one mechanized infantry regiment, one motorized artillery battallion and support units)

Tuesday, May 6th 2008, 4:11pm

This will be the organization:

Staff
8 Officers
20 NCOs
40 Troopers
4 Staffcars
12 Trucks
3 Radio Vehicle
6 Motorcycles

3 x Tank Btn
6 x Household Btn