You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 6:30am

For those who like reading alt history...

Here's a pretty interesting and detailed site which goes into detail an alternate WWII where France continued to fight after 1940. It's alot of reading though, and unfortunately is unfinished.

http://www.francefightson.org/

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 10:59am

Its an ongoing research project. Mostly timeline but with bits and pieces of extra information about special events.

Theres a lot more detail on the French-Language site.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 7:31pm

Which is wonderful......

If you can speak French, which I cannot.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2008, 7:53pm

Mines very VERY rusty, and I never was able to speak it well.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 3:35am

In 5th grade we had an exchange teacher from Paris that tried to make us sing about elephants and alligators in French. I was not...enthused. No French here.

Of course that led to High school German, where I wound up having to sing Christmas carols in German. People are generally happier when I stop singing.

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 10:53am

Theres quite a few plurilinguists here and you don't need to speak French to look at the pictures...

Go here and then to Images on the menu.

Thursday, April 3rd 2008, 5:39pm

Our you can use Babelfish to get a (very rough) translation of a particular page.