You are not logged in.

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 3:28am

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
Yeah I probably over reacted but can you blame me?

Turkey in the north west (arming Saudi), Turkish-Atlantis allies in the North, Saudi and UKN in the south, just waiting for India to flip and then Persia is totally surrounded and ofcourse those nations outproduce me what, 100-150:1?

Now you know how Turkey felt when Persia was making ovatures to everyone West of Turkey and staking claims to Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 3:30am

Hey Wes, that's pretty nifty, you have 7,777 posts! :D

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 3:59am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

Quoted

Turkey in the north west (arming Saudi), Turkish-Atlantis allies in the North, Saudi and UKN in the south, just waiting for India to flip and then Persia is totally surrounded and ofcourse those nations outproduce me what, 100-150:1?

Now you know how Turkey felt when Persia was making ovatures to everyone West of Turkey and staking claims to Armenia and Azerbaijan.

West of Turkey is Byzantium (Ally), Bulgaria (Ally) and Greece if not ally to Turkey at least Hostile to Persia so how is the situation similar?

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 4:38am

Quoted

No no no :)
First, it's not the UKN- it's just the Dutch. The Belgians and Kongo can't care less about Arabia. Well not quite true, the Kongo actively dislike Arabs due to some sterotypes about slavers...

Second not Turkey arming the Saudis (for now)- it's the Kingdom of the Netherlands (again), the Turks are merely training the Saudis. And...for now... there is nothing to worry about because the Kingdom of the Netherlands has committed to selling defensive materials only.

As for India... unofficially, actually she's been uncharacteristicly reasonable of late after making a hash of things in 1934. But don't tell anyone I said anything vaugely nice about them. Image ya know?

See? Nothing to worry about, you can invade Russia at your liesure.

Attempt at Humor #241 copyright 1934, first printed in The Brussels Sprout, April 1.5 ed.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 4:39am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
Hey Wes, that's pretty nifty, you have 7,777 posts! :D

Hmmm about 7,111 more than expected...

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 9:00am

I suppose we'll need

a different coastal port for Azerbaijan. The ony Russian infrastructure on the Caspian is at Astrakhan.

Georgian independence hasn't been part of any story line yet, maybe because Georgians get to vote for Russian Federation politicians like everyone else. Now if Russia loses a big war and has a socio-economic collapse, it might happen, but the RF government have been pretty mindful of that possibility.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AdmKuznetsov" (Mar 12th 2008, 9:05am)

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 4:30pm

Quoted

West of Turkey is Byzantium (Ally), Bulgaria (Ally) and Greece if not ally to Turkey at least Hostile to Persia so how is the situation similar?

Byzantium is not allied with Turkey, they are loosly allied with FAR. Bulgaria is allied with Turkey but before that Persia was courting them and the Romanians.

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 4:51pm

Quoted

Byzantium is not allied with Turkey, they are loosly allied with FAR.

In that case the Alliance would be BARF! :D

Wednesday, March 12th 2008, 7:02pm

Quoted

Originally posted by AdmKuznetsov
I suppose we'll need a different coastal port for Azerbaijan. The ony Russian infrastructure on the Caspian is at Astrakhan.

Then you should have a type 0 slip and a type 0 drydock at Baku.

If Azerbaijan needs a different port then I'd suggest Alat - it's south of Baku, near Azerbaijan's oil fields, and has a major railhead. Alternately Neftcala seems to be the port for the city of Salyan. What about a type 0 drydock in Alat and a type 0 slip in Neftcala? Alternately, both can be placed in Lankaran...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Brockpaine" (Mar 14th 2008, 12:35am)