You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 5:54pm

New player for the U.S.

Well not really a new player, Hrolf will be takingover the U.S. from Canis who unfortunately has to take a back bench due to real life. I'm sure he will still lurk around from time to time.

Concrats Hrolf, you now control two powerfull nations!

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 5:58pm

Heh, one of which is surrounded by sharks, and the other of which is across the Atlantic from the other. :)

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 6:03pm

Congrats!

The US is far to important nation to be without an active player

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 6:05pm

Exactly, which is why we were looking towards some of the veterans to fill some BIG boots.

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 6:06pm

Congrats !!

Hrolf is a good choice !!

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 6:24pm

A good choice indeed I believe.

Quoted

The US is far to important nation to be without an active player

Its in an important place, but here it is nowhere near as powerful as historically. 30 factories puts it around the same level as France, Russia, Atlantis, Japan...

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 6:29pm

True but the U.S. still has a huge amount of ship yard space.

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 6:29pm

Very true. The US, in people's heads, is extremely powerful, but in game, it's not as strong because of the economic system in use.

Sure, the US has lots of slip/dock space, but it can't afford to use it all.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hrolf Hakonson" (Feb 20th 2008, 6:29pm)

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 6:45pm

Congratulations.

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 8:13pm

I shall be here, sitting with a large bucket of fresh popcorn at my side, watching the fun. :)

From some of the discussions Hrolf and I have had, he is an excellent choice, with some great ideas for the future.

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 8:21pm

Congradulations, Hrolf no offence to Canis but we really could've used the Americans input during the recent crisis.

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 8:47pm

Congrats, Hrolf!

Running two big countries! Have fun.

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 8:50pm

Congrats

I guess an Indian-USA alliance will be short coming. :D

Wednesday, February 20th 2008, 9:40pm

RE: Congrats

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
I guess an Indian-USA alliance will be short coming. :D

<snicker> Possible, but unlikely. :)

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 3:37am

Also, we already know about Yugoslavia (Tantalus) Romania (TheCanadian) and Bulgaria (Brockpaine) all reciveing new players. In addition Carthaginian will be taking over Siam.

All in all I'd say we have the largest group of players we've had for some time.

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 6:20am

^.^ Can I take over hungary now (notes they produce a most excelent stew there)

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 6:27am

Time to bum rush the Great Lakes, methinks...

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 7:16am

First off, I wish you well Canis, glad to hear you plan on watching the fun.

Second, congrats Hrolf, I'll look forward to a more active and pro-Dutch (because who wouldn' be) USA. Can I expect material transfers to start in Q1 or... *dang it* those delusional back benchers affect me somet.. hey flying pigs..