You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 10:25pm

Generals.dk Website

I'd like to recommend the following website to any player concerned.

URL: http://generals.dk/

I've used it's contents myself for Lithuanian generals and their rank/careers/positions, and it will undoubtablely be useful to others.

The site lists general officers of most of the nations that fought in WW2, and where information is available provides a photo, career info and final rank held by a particular officer.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Agent148" (Feb 17th 2008, 10:28pm)

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 10:31pm

I assume you mean www.generals.dk right?

Edit: I see you already corrected it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Feb 17th 2008, 10:32pm)

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 10:58pm

AWSOME SITE TYTYTYTYTY (that actualy helps me alot) now if there was just one for naval comanders

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 10:58pm

Yep, I had just realised the mistake I made after typing it, I typically check it to see if it works when I put down a website reference. When it didn't I noticed I added the .com ending to it by mistake, and quickly made the correction.

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 11:10pm

Quoted

AWSOME SITE TYTYTYTYTY (that actualy helps me alot) now if there was just one for naval comanders

Fortunately for me, I have one. :)
http://homepage2.nifty.com/nishidah/e/index.htm
Unfortunately for you and others, it is only for the IJN. It would be great if there were other sites like that one for the other navies of the world.
(Looking at that site, it apears that Admiral Togo should have passed away last year (1934))

Quoted

Yep, I had just realised the mistake I made after typing it, I typically check it to see if it works when I put down a website reference. When it didn't I noticed I added the .com ending to it by mistake, and quickly made the correction.

I always copy/paste the adress from the adress bar to avoid any errors.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Feb 17th 2008, 11:11pm)