You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 4:49am

Member title?

thesmilingassassin noticed that I don´t have a member title and I just noticed the same about parador. Does it have any practical function?

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 5:08am

Could be why you were having editing problems?

Hoo would know better that I would.

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 6:12am

I don't have one. Never have had one that I recall, either. o.o

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 6:24am

I've never had one, and aside from the darn squares when I don't use explorer, I don't have editing problems.

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 6:33am

Usually the standard title is something like triple A's ect. Now that you mention it though Shin and Kirk both lack titles too. Looks like Hoo and I will have to confer and give you folks yer "call signs"!

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 6:49am

ya lol but i want a custom one like DFs =P

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 7:26am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Usually the standard title is something like triple A's ect. Now that you mention it though Shin and Kirk both lack titles too. Looks like Hoo and I will have to confer and give you folks yer "call signs"!

I have something in mind from my recent DS9 marathons, but I'm curious to see what you two come up with first. o.O

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 7:57am

Now you've peaked my interest....lets hear it!

Saturday, February 16th 2008, 8:51am

I'll give you a hint.

...Do you want to die?

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 12:23am

No takers? o.o

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 12:36am

Doesn't ring a bell, its been a while since I've seen any DS-9 episodes.

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:36am

Dr. Elias Giger and his Cellular Regeneration and Entertainment Chamber

"I haven't done anything wrong and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since you are not, in fact working for the soulless minions of orthodoxy that have hounded my work and plagued my existence I have decided to open negotiations regarding the sale of a mint condition 1951 Willie Mays rookie card-- without the original packaging or chewing gum. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And while the soulless minions of orthodoxy refuse to follow up on his important research I could hear the clarion call of destiny ringing in my ears."

"Maybe the soulless minions of orthodoxy finally caught up with him."

"You turned me over to these soulless minions of orthodoxy!"

"He's harmless, he's just working on a way to become immortal."

"Really? I have a background in, shall we say, creative genetics. I'd be most interested in hearing your theories."

etc, etc

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:42am

...so you want to be a soulless minion of orthodoxy? ?(

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:43am

I'm speculating here, but the titles are only applied to players within the "User Group". If you're part of an alliance group, with access to an alliance private board, you're no longer part of the "User Group" - you're part of that alliance group. This isn't an issue for those of us with assigned custom titles - such as my own "Old School Heel", but those of you without...

I've no idea what this has to do with your ability to edit posts.

As Wes says, post a non-cryptic request to a mod, and you may find yourself with a title.

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:48am

I've certainly done a lot of that on the forum I administer. I get a lot of interesting requests, too. My sole requirement is that the title must amuse me. :D

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:52am

I can edit but not delete my own posts

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:52am

I was thinking about designating Kirk as "Unrepentent European Imperialist", but then I'd have to think of something equal appropriate for Perdedor. "Liberating Asians Whether They Want It Or Not" is just too long.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:53am

When editing user ranks the rank in question can only be applied to one user group. That´s the USER user group currently.... So I either need to generate user ranks for all user groups or Testpilot has to find a way to copy paste this stuff behind the scene.... I asked him about it just a few minutes ago....

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:56am

And no, I´m not going to give every user his one title! :evil:

Sunday, February 17th 2008, 1:59am

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
I can edit but not delete my own posts

No delete ticker on the top left hand side and delete button on the right?