You are not logged in.

Monday, February 25th 2008, 11:12pm

Quoted

Do you really think such trivial things as 0.5% success chance will stop DF?
The odds are improving!

Quoted

Come on...I thought he'd been here awhile? Wow, he probably hasn't started any 1-on-5 wars and actually survived here.
This is actually my sane half, war is going to take longer, but I am doing my job...

Tuesday, February 26th 2008, 12:07am

Quoted

Also, is that HMS Belfast as your Avitar?

Original sized picture, taken during my first trip to London.

Quoted

And if anyone would blow up the Panama Canal w/ a V-1 it would be Foxy, or at a minimum Walter.

Nah... Maybe the Mexican Canal, but not the Panama Canal. :)

Quoted

Nowhere near enough accuracy to hit the canal locks.

Maybe point blank range...

Tuesday, February 26th 2008, 3:44am

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor
I thought we were looking at video of the Canadian olympic [SIZE=1]rocket-powered [/SIZE] bobsled team practicing their sport.

Wait, how'd I get dragged into this? I haven't put jets on my airship or anything...

...yet...

Tuesday, February 26th 2008, 4:31am

Quoted

Originally posted by Sachmle
Come on...I thought he'd been here awhile? Wow, he probably hasn't started any 1-on-5 wars and actually survived here.

Yet.....

As for all this flying bomb and nuke talk, if everyone designs the things they want, any war will prove to be quite messy.

Tuesday, February 26th 2008, 4:42am

Speaking of 'messy'...

Has there ever been a convention in WW to outlaw the use of chemical and biological weapons?

Tuesday, February 26th 2008, 4:47am

Hey! Hey! No banning stuff!

*goes to talk to the Siamese about acquiring napalm*

Tuesday, February 26th 2008, 4:47am

The Hague IIRC.

Thursday, March 6th 2008, 3:57am

November 1st

The FAM has announced that it has placed a priority order for 3 Eclipse Hurricans and 3 Eclipse Thypoons. No reason was given for the purchase of yet another different batch of fighters.