You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 1:57am

What date is it?

I am getting seriously confused about what date it is, July? August? Something else?

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 2:14am

Erm... we got a bit of August news, but I'm generally trying to think in the early-mid July timeframe due to the current Polish-Lithuanian trainwreck.

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 2:18am

im in early July, Project Big Cat will test in augestish.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 2:25am

Your confusion is understandable. We seem to mostly be in various portions of the 3rd Quarter- so July to Sept.

The Dutch are "done" for July, but it looks like I will have to backtrack a bit due to the Baltic incident. August and Sept are partly written :)

There is no 'Master Clock' and generally the quarter goes until news stops being written, at which time someone calls for the next quarter, and most agree.

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 6:55am

Quoted

Originally posted by Kaiser Kirk
There is no 'Master Clock' and generally the quarter goes until news stops being written, at which time someone calls for the next quarter, and most agree.

Curse my copius amount of Q4 news and the ongoing wars in Q3... :P

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 7:22am

Dates vary due to multipul storylines, I usually post as I go, reacting to other events and occationally posting my own to initiate responces.

The only certainty is that we are in Q3/35 at present so that leaves 3 months to respond to various news posts.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 10:19am

Events in South America are stuck in April where news had been posted last time. The BC story is an aftermath to March. We´ve May and June (mos tof it) in our pipeline so if the rest of the SIM already is in July that´s fine for me....

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 2:46pm

I thought it was february

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 5:20pm

Hehe, The 12th to be exact....