You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 10:40pm

Shipdrawings?

Anyone here have the time and will to help out us newbies with Drawings? Perhaps a permanent graphic request thread?

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:10pm

RE: Shipdrawings?

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
Anyone here have the time and will to help out us newbies with Drawings? Perhaps a permanent graphic request thread?

PM me your email And I'll send you any templates I have for "Microsoft Paint"

When I started, I was horrified at the thought of doing any drawings, but, and I hope i'm not blowing my own trumpet here, I think i'm doing ok!!

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:45pm

Templates are good a complete drawing is better :D

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:49pm

True, but with my workload, i'm afraid it's all I can offer!

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 2:06am

Trust me, templates are a godsend and they don't prevent you from still having to "draw" large portions of a design.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 2:25am

I am trying to avoid drawing...

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 3:00am

If I had the templates, I could number the parts, you could pick and choose the numbers and send me a Springstyle, and I could see how it'd go together...

(I am something of a template bandit.)

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 3:09am

Most of my later drawings are Paint bitmaps, at 1 pixel to 1 foot scale. You're welcome to rework those.

Roger (Alt_Naval) still seems to have a link to his ship drawing tool at the top of the screen - give it a whirl, perhaps.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 3:10am

Templates I use sometimes include hull shapes (top veiw) to simplify drawing. That said if I find time I might be able to cook up a template for general use for some of our newer players, unless your looking for a specific "look" for your ships?

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor
Roger (Alt_Naval) still seems to have a link to his ship drawing tool at the top of the screen - give it a whirl, perhaps.

Thats always another option, though it will take some practice to use it.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 4:23am

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/CanisD/Wesworld/
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/CanisD/Never_Weres/

These are all my various drawings, including the original scans use to make new ships. They might be of help.

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 5:02am

*finds aircraft section*

Woah!!! Where did you get all those pics? Some are just downright spectacular!

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 11:21am

Slightly smaller scale than the other guys but probably still useful.

I should probably zip and post all my plane pictures at some point although theres close on 1000 at the last count.