You are not logged in.

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 10:04pm

I think Vukovlad is (at the moment) speaking more on behalf of "Gothia Works", which is located in Coldmere, than he is speaking as Persia. If that makes a difference...?

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 10:09pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Maybe it is because Japan is sharing its technology with its allies?... probably falls under Article 4 of SATSUMA: "The Contracting Powers shall politically and economically promote the forming of joint ventures in the following areas: the marketing of raw materials and products, the exploitation of natural resources, and the development of technologies."

Could be wrong though...

Seeing as Vukovlad just stated that Persia wasn't building the GW aircraft I'd say you are, unless coldmere is part of SATSUMA which is not very likely.

Quoted

Originally posted by Vukovlad
No more arguments from me

Good, I hope your done taking swipes at everyone then.

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 10:17pm

Wes, I was referring to your "...and you still haven't told me why Persia can build the same things as the larger more industrialized nations."
Now correct me if I am wrong, but it looks to me that you were not talking about GW but about Persia. :)

As for GW, I expect that, considering the relationship between Nordmark and Coldmere, it would be familiar with Nordmark's Technology.

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 10:26pm

Just following Vuko's insinuation that only the "big three' can build high tech stuff.

He's since stated that Persia is not building them.

I'm not here to defend others stuff but I'd prefere some facts rather than arrogant sarcasm to prove why things can or cannot be built/designed from X nation.

For the record I'm not inclined to agree that Counter rotating props can be fielded at this time, IIRC RA's stated they are not, 10 prototypes are being built (seems like a high number to me). I also don't agree that a 57mm TD can be built at this time too, again Mac seems to have stated the 57mm gun is not an AT weapon.

4x12.5mm guns on a patrol plane that carries extra crew and radio equipment, not 5000 kg of bombs, does not seem unreasonable to me.

If it is, prove why, don't sarcastically state "its because its built by one of the big three" because its not constructive its merely inflamitory.

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 10:48pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
The Danish vehicle is NOT a halftrack if I understand correctly, but a proper APC.

Look at the picture, it is pratically a copy of the real life White Halftrack M2/M3

Oh, um. I thought the Beetle Mk.1 was an APC. :rolleyes:

The Bille (Beetle) is Denmark's first indigenous tank design, and I'm quite proud of her!!

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 10:55pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
I also don't agree that a 57mm TD can be built at this time too, again Mac seems to have stated the 57mm gun is not an AT weapon.

Correct, it is a stop gap, and may be developed into an Anti Tank weapon, but then again maybe it won't, maybe it will blow up under testing, taking most of the Northern Hemisphere with it...........

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 11:03pm

Quoted

The Bille (Beetle) is Denmark's first indigenous tank design, and I'm quite proud of her!!

If you gave her a rear ramp, a 20mm gun, and seating for seven, then you could have even more reason to be proud of her! :D ;)

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 11:09pm

Quoted

Correct, it is a stop gap, and may be developed into an Anti Tank weapon, but then again maybe it won't, maybe it will blow up under testing, taking most of the Northern Hemisphere with it...........

remember, only use the depleted uranium rounds... :)

Monday, March 17th 2008, 11:43am

Quoted

IIRC RA's stated they are not, 10 prototypes are being built (seems like a high number to me)

Ten isn't that high compared to the numbers of Bf 109, He 112 and Fw 190 prototypes. With such a forward step, the number of prototypes is necessary given possible losses and the number of different things to be investigated and evaluated. Estimated performances and real life performances are not the same, given likely weight gains and possible problems to be fixed.

I think Mac's point is a good one; these are just doodles when it comes down to it.