You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 2:33am

NATO was not in existance at that time, though the aformentioned incident did have a hand in the formation of NATO. IIRC Atlantis was the one who complained the most, given the poor Italian/Atlantean relations at the time, yet I don't see the Danes complaining about Atlantis this time round!

In addition we haven't even had any mental dribblings in this instance, speaking of which the preveous case of "mental dribblings" was started over IIRC a hypothetical mexican design based on grandious plans. Who's over-reacting again?

Remind me why any NATO nation would want the Danish virgin islands? The fact that OOC I wasn't really aware of the fact that the Danes had any of the Virgin islands should point that out to you. However if Atlantis should find itself at war with the AANM or the Danes this should prove to be valuable information.

Finnaly (and I fail to see how this issue gets mated with naval exercises) I don't see how critisism of a design is deemed screaming bloody murder.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 3:04am

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Some people scream blue murder over a vessel having something that they believe to be out of time, out of character, or just appearently crazy; yet these same people have no problem with mental diahorea when it comes to politics.

Yes, well after watching my country's political sphere for some time, mental diarrhea unfortunately is par for the course. My states facing a 14billion dollar deficit, yet the front page article is about the proposed closing of some parks...

Oh, and the Netherlands would like the Danish Virgin Islands. Beyond the enticement of the name, we seem to have misplaced the Antilles and are feeling the loss. :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (Jan 19th 2008, 3:05am)

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 3:18am

Yes, there are quite a few island chains that are not owned by their historical owners. That said some of them have very odd reasons as to why.

As for mental diahoria, all we have to do is look at modern day Iran to see that its intirely possible in the 30's.

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 12:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
As for mental diahoria, all we have to do is look at modern day Iran to see that its intirely possible in the 30's.

But none of the big powers today are siding with Iran!

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 1:24pm

[All this makes Germany glad it has a nice quiet alliance partner like Nordmark. :)]

Saturday, January 19th 2008, 2:26pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin

But none of the big powers today are siding with Iran!

But some are quite eager to "help" them such as the Chinese and the Russians, but thats another story.