You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 6th 2007, 2:44pm

Yugoslavian News and Events Q2-Q4/1935

June 16th 1935- "Your Highness, the Royal Air Corps can offer the 41st and 42nd Squadrons if necessary plus an Army Corps could be readied as soon as possible for deployment East. But I'm a little apprehensive in regard to our allies intentions. Why now?

"I really don't know either and I too feel apprehension in what is on their minds but is a chance for us to got some leverage on then. " responded King Alexander. He was no fool but knew the leverage his nation will gain will out weight the dangers. "Make it so then. Give the order to deploy both squadrons to Poland to take part on a military exercise and the same for the 2nd and 3rd Infantry Divisions. plus support units. Use the same excuse for their deployment East."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Dec 6th 2007, 2:44pm)

Thursday, January 10th 2008, 12:33am

June 20th 1935- Major General Antic stood on the tower observing the first of the aircrafts departing east. Two full squadrons. I hope they help a little bit. he thought but deep inside knowing the experience the pilots will receive would help in the future.

Further east the support personnel for those aircrafts was being loaded into trains that would cross into Romania and from there to Poland. Many of the young personnel were nervous, for many the first time they left their country. NCO's tried their best to keep the moral up, still the aprehension could be seem in the eyes of many.