You are not logged in.

Monday, November 19th 2007, 5:45pm

Well, so far by your general information it seems it will be organized around German lines; a question is how recent is that information in regard to WW to me it seems is from around the middle of the 1920's.

Also the possibility exist of a large German military mission since the end of the Great War. Unemployed German officers and NonComs need to feed their families too.

Then the question exists if the Princes are allowed their own private armies or is a true national army.

Let me know ideas.

Friday, November 23rd 2007, 12:16am

Sorry for vanishing on y'all...had some personal things come up that needed dealing with, then things got busy, and never had the time to check back in...combined with the fact that my writer's block turned into full-blown Burn-Out. :-(

I _think_ I've finally gotten everything straightened out now. I'll do what I can to get caught up as quick as I can.

Friday, November 23rd 2007, 10:40am

Good to hear that you think your back Swampy.

As for me, my writers block has manifested itself in the form of 6 essays.

and I'm off to wales for the weekend to try and get my brain back on track.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Earl822" (Nov 23rd 2007, 5:11pm)

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 1:28pm

RE: Participation

My estimation was more than optimistic... I thought I would have much, much more free time than what I currently have, and will have for some time to come.

Job issues keep me busy a lot of my time. Then the fact that I work at MAdrid, 75km from here (roughly 2- 2 hours and a half behind the wheel each day), and that my GF's parents decided to divorce last week, so she's claiming most (if not all) of my free time to be with her, leave me with mere minutes to enter the web each day. and certainly not enough -by far- to do a decent work in the SIM.

Dunno when things will change ,guys. I am really sorry, but I'll have to ask for some time until I'm back for good. I'm thinking to go with the laptop to work and enter the SIM from there... but as what we're doing right now requires no laptop, that would be quite difficult to do without raising my boss' eyebrows (more probably...without getting me a good kick on my ass)...so I also need time for that.

In the meantime I'm trying to keep track of events now and then, reading posts as I have time to do it. The slow pace of the SIM right now certainly helps...

hope to be back soon.

Thursday, November 29th 2007, 5:54pm

Ahhhh GF issues, allways fun.

Hope things work out soon.

Saturday, December 8th 2007, 7:39pm

So do we have a Brazilian player or not?

Tuesday, December 11th 2007, 8:31pm

Just so everyone knows, I blew out my back again sunday, so I might be a bit scarce for a week or so while it heals

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, December 11th 2007, 8:45pm

Ow

Sorry to hear that ShinRa