You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 17th 2007, 10:36pm

hi again and a question

is there a list somewhere of npc nations? just curious and wanted to have a look, having hung around these fourms for around 7 months I am still holding out hope of perhaps managing to snag a nation =P even a little bity one.

Friday, August 17th 2007, 10:41pm

answerd my own question >< found the listing of npc nations. are any of them available for play is now the question. =P

Friday, August 17th 2007, 10:44pm

I got three nations I'm baby sitting but with the deals for the battleships in Romania their resources will be tied up for the rest of 1935. pretty much they will be boring until 1936. I tell you what, I could give you Romania in Q1 1936. By them the two battleships purchased from Italy should be almost paid up and with 6 factories they should give you some space to design some ships. Of course a 1000t will be transfered to Poland for all of 1936 or 1937 (can't recall) as part of the PRJ Alliance sharing of resources.

Let see if the moderators agree. :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Aug 17th 2007, 10:52pm)

Friday, August 17th 2007, 10:52pm

if the mods are willing id be equaly willing, i realy like this sim its active unlike the last one i joind just intime for it to self destruct...

Friday, August 17th 2007, 11:38pm

Well if you can loiter around at least once a week to keep up to speed on events I think it could be arranged eventually. It wouldn't just be up to the Mods, other players could have a say as well.

Q1 1936 is a ways off so in the mean time post a few designs, take part in a few threads ect. , basically "show your resume" and you could find yourself playing Romania!

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 4:03am

Quoted

Originally posted by Tanthalas
if the mods are willing id be equaly willing, i realy like this sim its active unlike the last one i joind just intime for it to self destruct...

That would have been Navalism (2.0)? There were some...issues...with some of the folks there, so the core decamped to Navalism:Reloaded with is still going strong (just ask Desertfox :P ) if you want to take a look at that.

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 5:15am

I put in for an acc there just waiting for a responce

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 10:06am

Feel free to spend some more time on this board and paticipate in discussions of all kind. ROmania might not be the only nation available. How about Paraguay?^^ Seriously, there are several players having more than 1 nation and may be willing to give away one.... Jusr ask them if you&acute;re seriously interested.

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 10:48am

lol im posting im posting =P and as for nations ill take about anyplace that will give me the ability to build my wacky ships =P

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 3:18pm

Did someone ask for me? Oh yeah, N-Verse 3.0, lively place where conflicts are resolved by the sword, where Destroyers have a life expectancy measured in days, and German Battleships measured in weeks! :D

Paraguay? Will it even exists in a couple of months?

If you want to build big, wacky ships, N-Verse is a better place. Current NPCs here are small.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Desertfox" (Aug 19th 2007, 3:19pm)

Sunday, August 19th 2007, 6:37pm

previously i wanted to do both =P newer more high tech ships here even if as a minor power im stuck building smaller ships that dosnt realy translate to non inovative... it actualy gives me more room to wiggle due to the fact that im trying to do more with less. well thats my take on it anyway lol and with ww2 looming dosnt just cause you start small it dosn't realy translate to you will stay that way, =P and i did put in for a country over at navalism btw

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 4:48am

Or it could be phrased as, Navalism 3.0, home of the whiney mutineers. No offense. And for the record, Navalism was daniels sim. You all stole it. I'm not trying to start a beef, but thats exactly what you all did. You could have at least changed the name.

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 6:21am

I think we'd all appreciate it if Navalism (or any other board's) disputes not be brought here.

Thank you.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 9:39am

Indeed. Whoever is interested in WesWorlds clone Navalism should use the PM function. Thank you.