You are not logged in.

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 10:08am

Ahoi Wesworld,

i was lasting for weeks only as a guest on these homepage. Now I thought, it's time for me to register myself here, because i'm a big fan of your game.
I think it isn't possible to play with, or ? The game runs already for a very long time. And there, I believe that because of me you will not begin from the start with the game, i must probably content with the role as a spectator. I stated that some fellow players are not any longer thereby. What actually happens with them ? Would be very nice from you, if you could give me a small feedback. THANKS !

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 12:10pm

Helllo.
Well there maybr a place if Your content playing as a small nation. Its a game about desingning a fleet,no one sead big fleet ^_^. As for players leaving the forum. Reallife forced many to abandon it,I am now playing part time, and always trying not to be a stranger.

So welcome.

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 1:05pm

Thanks for your welcome Marek....

your surely right, real life at first, but i think everybody have some minutes a day to stay part of this sim. I know, nobody can stay 24h a day in this forum ;-).

Sometimes also small countries play a weighty role ;-).

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 1:51pm

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
I know, nobody can stay 24h a day in this forum ;-).

:D

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 2:22pm

Welcome to the board Parador. Your more than welcome to post designs, comment on others designs and participate in general threads.

As for playing it depends on your enthusiasm and how long you've loitered around the forums. Some have come and gone, some very quickly, so we try to enlist those who will stick around for a while. So in short stick around and you might be able to snag a country to play.

Thursday, August 16th 2007, 2:57pm

Hi thesmilingassassin

thanks for your warm welcome. I will surely write my comment on the other designs. And maybe i will post some designs from me, we will see.

I hope i will stay for a long, long time here at the forum !! I understand naturally the fact, that everyone is not taken up immediately, but is submitted an exact investigation ; -)

Friday, August 17th 2007, 10:10pm

lol just dont end up like me, hanging around forever and eventualy giving up on ever geting a nation. I still hang around and read alot of posts but i dont post very often.

Friday, August 17th 2007, 11:45pm

Post more often, thats my advice! Its the best way to get noticed and gain a nation if its available, kinda like presenting your resume.

People can evalute your participation/designing potential and then decide if you could liven things up abit.

Monday, August 20th 2007, 2:56pm

Joining the sim ?!?!

As said, I am a large fan of your SIM and would be very gladly to play with. Unfortunately nearly
all countries are already assigned, however I stated that e.g. the fellow player of China (Ubiwan)
was no longer here for a very long time (over 9 months) . It would be nevertheless very unfortunate, if this
Country would not be played further. I would like to take over the country. But naturally
only, if nobody has somewhat against it.

a short warrant of apprehension of mine ...

I'm 35 years old Design-Engineer. I am a passionate diver, therefore I would like to see once the Prince Eugen.
Or the other wrecks which lie in this atoll.But due to my financial situation that is not probably possible in the near future.
I recondition straight my house, why the money is otherwise needed.
Interest me much in the technology in the WW2. Equal whether on land, on water or in the air.

Last but not least, i have a four months old cat, which robs my last nerves from me .

Monday, August 20th 2007, 4:46pm

What country are you from and whats your name?

*looks at profile* German I see!

Monday, August 20th 2007, 5:04pm

Uuuuuppppps. Sorry i have forgotten. My name is Sven and i come from Germany.