You are not logged in.

Q1

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 16th 2007, 8:06pm

Q1

Are we ready to start Q1/1935? We seem to have got bogged down a bit and need to move onwards.

Monday, July 16th 2007, 8:28pm

I'm ready but still a lot of nations are lagging behind, some of them with very important news (Argentina and South Africa for example)

Monday, July 16th 2007, 9:01pm

There's a few things I need to do, but they won't take long so Germany can be ready by the weekend.

Monday, July 16th 2007, 9:19pm

Well I still have to finish the Air Race, but other than that I'm ready.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Monday, July 16th 2007, 11:31pm

I'll be along shortly. Still trying to figure out the build & slip schedule for 1935, and will be able to get back to newswriting soonish.

Monday, July 16th 2007, 11:36pm

Gavin, I could use some help on the San Marco refit for Turkey. Other than that I just need to find time to post my reports.

Monday, July 16th 2007, 11:56pm

Hmmm any new on which country am I getting?...the sooner I know, the sooner I can work on it ;)

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 1:12am

I agree, a 1935 start would be good for you RAM.

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 1:35am

Nice...now we just need to know what nation do I get :).

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 4:09am

Still have to do news for Q4, but there's nothing major planned. I can have my reports ready in the next couple days.

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 12:53pm

Me and Hoo are trying to sort out events in Q4. We might need a little time to decide things and get up to speed.

I could do a report no problem, no real 1935 plans yet anyway (I'm skint!!)

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 1:55pm

Looks like a wait is in order then, so you South American rowdy's can get your storyline togeather and RAM gets settled into whatever country he can get his hands on.

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 2:34pm

The last report for Iberia was Q4 1933. Just info for RAM in case he gets Iberia. :rolleyes:

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 3:47pm

Yep, I know...to be true there are relatively few new updates for iberia in the news section, and I have a whole year to get things on track for the moment I take the helm in Q1/35 (if I'm given Iberia).

Also noticed the last quarterly report is Q3/33...if I get Iberia I'll need to know if I can update the reports, there are 5 full quarters of lost production...

Tuesday, July 17th 2007, 3:53pm

Quoted

Originally posted by RAM
Yep, I know...to be true there are relatively few new updates for iberia in the news section, and I have a whole year to get things on track for the moment I take the helm in Q1/35 (if I'm given Iberia).

Also noticed the last quarterly report is Q3/33...if I get Iberia I'll need to know if I can update the reports, there are 5 full quarters of lost production...

the last quartely report for Iberia is in page 6 of the sim reports. is the one for Q4 1933. So you got a whole year to build some ships. Those copies of the Nelson look might nice indeed. :rolleyes:

Friday, July 20th 2007, 3:10pm

I've still got to get all the Filipino stuff* and Siamese stuff off the old computer, which although it supposedly works now** I still have to find a place to actually set the bloody thing up. So go ahead and I'll catsup.

* - And make sure I've caught up with all the new stuff.
** - The random-dying problem couldn't be reproduced in the shop. :rolleyes:

Saturday, July 21st 2007, 1:30am

Guys I don't mean to be hasty, but really need to know if I am going to get Iberia or not...reason is that I'm already investing quite some time in the nation, and all of it will be lost if, in the end, I'm given another country.

So, RA, anyone, are there any news about Mac?... should I start to manage Iberia or do I wait a bit more?...

Saturday, July 21st 2007, 2:48am

Colombia's still available if things don't pan out. I know its no Iberia but your own personal knowledge on your homeland could prove usefull!

Saturday, July 21st 2007, 12:42pm

Quoted

So, RA, anyone, are there any news about Mac?... should I start to manage Iberia or do I wait a bit more?..

No news yet but I'd plan as if you will be playing Iberia. Doing the 1934 reports + news to get back into things.

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 3:18pm

So, are we going to be ready for Q1 this weekend?