You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 2:33am

Game: Spot the ... 7? differences?

;)

PD: Forget about the iberian flag in the 2nd ship. Just for cosmetic reasons. I know I'm not Iberia yet, and might not even get it. But yeah, that's the drawing of a plausible ship I could build in game once I'm in again :).

PD2: believe it or not the second ship was drawn from scratch, without looking at the dutch one at any moment. And without re-using any part of any previous design I did before, except for the plane&catapult (I took it from the dutch CL design I drawed a looong time ago). The weaponry configuration of both ships is identical but I expected more different ships one from another...turns out I drawed a twin??? O.o. Had I known this was going to happen, I would've directly took the dutch drawing and modify it a bit instead of working from start, lol

PD3: Scale of the dutch ship 4 pixels=1m. Iberian ship 1 pixel=1 foot

PD4: neither of the two drawings is finished. The dutch I'm not gonna finish, and there're still lots of things to add in the iberian one.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "RAM" (Jul 15th 2007, 2:39am)

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 3:06am

An Iberian Nelson, the horror! What caliber does she use for the main and secondary guns? I'd say you could cut down the aft superstructure somewhat, similar to the dutch version.

An interesting design.

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 3:28am

Secondaries are 130mm DPs.

The aft superstructure, I would cut...but can't. There's a floatplane hangar just behind the catapult...

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 1:05pm

One difference;

The first picture appears on my screen. The second one doesn't.

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 8:25pm

Must be incentive to allow him to play Iberia. "No play Iberia no see picture!"

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 8:31pm

Strange...I see both pics allright...I'll try again...

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 9:11pm

Its still not coming up unfortunately. Maybe try and upload it again to imageshack?

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 9:38pm

reuploaded...one more try...

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 9:47pm

Got I now thanks.

I think a bit more flare towards the bow would be needed. It seems a bit low at the moment.

Might want to sshove some more AA guns (or the catapult) on the fantail.

Sunday, July 15th 2007, 10:21pm

Wow finally, it shows :)

The freeboard is exactly as entered in springsharp. I may change the flare of the bows...the design is not definitive at all. I even don't know if I'll get to build her (first I need to know who I am :D)

Only main and secondary batteries are displayed on the pic. Light AAA is not included yet. As I said, it's just a project right now, and the pic is not yet finished :)