You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 8:27pm

Taking over the Poles/Yugos/Romanians

I sent a PM to Marek and he agreed to allow me to do the same deal that I did with the PI, try to get them at par with the rest of the countries. If anyone want to take over just let me know and I will step down, let me know if agreeable.

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 10:24pm

No problem from me, it will be nice having the PRJ active again.

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 10:41pm

I image they will also not be interested in any naval treaties at this time (though each oif them would have "Greek limits" so their union would be 12 capital ships total....though they couldn't in any way fill that order, nor have the tactical positioning to warrent it.)

Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 11:23pm

Found this thread why might be useful:

http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/thread.php?threadid=3682&sid=

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 11:21am

Makes things more interesting for Italy again.

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 11:53am

okay here

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 3:54pm

OK by me, I'll have to catch you up on some of the discussions Marek and I have had.

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 7:13pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
OK by me, I'll have to catch you up on some of the discussions Marek and I have had.

No problem. Just PM me.

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 10:55pm

take the countrys with my blessing.

Thursday, June 7th 2007, 8:54pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski
take the countrys with my blessing.

thanks, will do as best as I can with them.