You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 1:00pm

Help needed!

Help needed!

I´ve browsed through many libraries but I still have to define my carriers torpedo and dive bombers. I´m looking for something introduced in 1927-1930´WesWorldTime (that is 1930-1933 OTL).

As I will give it a different name and my own stats it is not necessary it really was a dive or torpedo bomber if it looks like it could have been such a plane.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 5:27pm

I'd suggest something from the Blackburn Ripon/Baffin/Shark family or the Hawker Hart/Audax/Daemon/Hind/Hardy/Osprey/Hector family. They look the part. You can probably find an image you like with google searching them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Red Admiral" (Apr 26th 2007, 5:55pm)

Friday, April 27th 2007, 3:38am

if you will give me a manufacturer credit i got just what you want i even got specs on it... want a biplane or a low wing monoplane?

there is the biplane anyway

and then there is this was planing to release it as a fighter bomber in a couple years

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Apr 27th 2007, 3:42am)

HoOmAn

Friday, April 27th 2007, 10:35am

Thanks but I don´t think a Pitts Special or a Corsair is what I´m looking for. :)

The T3D might be a good contender for a torpedo carrying plane. I guess I´ll take her.

Any other suggestions?

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, April 27th 2007, 10:00pm

Vickers Vildebeests or Vincents, or AR81s. More mid 30s Biplanes, but engine HPs are within appropriate ranges. I also like the Blackburn Baffin.

Hmm, I suppose I should lobby for the fiction Fokker T.III and the real C.X as well.

Friday, April 27th 2007, 10:07pm

Keep your grubby little hands off of my Corsairs! :D

Saturday, April 28th 2007, 8:08pm

im actualy playin around with the corsair in X-plane i shortend the wings im tryin to get more out of it its very acrobatic in the pic i posted there but not very uhm stable....... as for the pits lol i just striped one wing off it this morning holy hell it made it fast, same problem though a bit of a bear to fly

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Apr 28th 2007, 8:10pm)

Sunday, April 29th 2007, 5:10am

That Great Lakes monstrosity Canis posted awhile back might work for your torpedo bombers. ;)

HoOmAn

Sunday, April 29th 2007, 11:07am

?!

Can´t remember....